IndiaDivine.org

How do we remove the blinders from the blind?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wonder....how is it that the majority of this world prefers to keep the blinders so tightly super-glued to their eyeballs?!! why is it that there are only a small minority of truly compassionate ppl that get it...that care enough to spare animals a life of horror, pain and misery by going vegan?! Is murdering an innocent life just to satisfy one's tastebuds THAT damn important?! Is it that hard to believe that vegan food actually tastes better than animal flesh and animal secretions (blood, flesh, veins, muscles, tendons, cow secretions, hen periods and bee vomit)? And is there not enough evidence to show that eating animals is extremely unhealthy and devastating to the environment?!?!! If you answered "yes" to any of the latter three questions, do yourself a favor and check this out: http://www.earthlings.com/ And if you answered "no" to any of the latter three questions and you are feeling timid or shy, etc. about spreading the word for the animals, please watch it as well. And if you are vegetarian...please, please, please go vegan today. I do not mean this to sound pretentious or arrogant. I am only suggesting this on behalf of the animals. I applaud you for being vegetarian but the truth is that it is not enough. The dairy industry is in many ways more vile, cruel and evil than the meat industry....not to mention that it is so unhealthy - cancer causing, full of pus and blood, etc. and it keeps the veal industry alive and kickin'. The animals are counting on YOU and I and we are but a very small minority. It's time for us to stop

giving a f**k about what people think if we speak up for animals. We cannot be shy or silent or passive any longer. Please, start today.....make some noise and spread the truth for the billions of animals that will be murdered today and tomorrow and so on. Imagine how much further our movement would be if more people got really, really active. We all (myself included of course) can always do more and we have to. "If not us, then who?" Thank you all!!! For the animals,