IndiaDivine.org

Urgent: Have a truck or SUV? Need Help Getting Houses to Poor Dogs of West Dallas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I need help in getting three (3) dog houses, a wooden pallet, and a bail of hay to Angie Manriquez (see below) so she may give these to the poor dogs with no shelter from the cold rain, which is coming.

The dog houses are the kind that can be taken apart and so are easy to transport. Could some one please volunteer to help me with this? I will gladly pay for your gas. If you can, please telephone me as I rarely get to look at my email (I work a minimum o 60 hours a week in my day job and my home computer isn't working). I live in SW Plano. Thanks very much. Margaret Morin 972 578 0370

Reply to: Angie Manriquez 214/688-5585

As winter approaches, Angie Manriquez, the "Dog Godmother" of of West and South Dallas, is trying to get all the dog houses she can to provide shelter for animals in impoverished west and south Dallas.

These poor dogs eke out sad and lonely lives at the end of short chains and have NOTHING but bare tree branches between them and the cold winter wind, ice and snow. Please help such a dog at least get a house to shield her/his shivering body from the cold.

If you have a dog house you will donate, please call. Or, if you happen to see a dog house on the side of the road, at a garage sale or anywhere - we will greatly appreciate any help in getting any houses to Angie so she can get them set out for pitiful animals before the cold weather arrives.

Please do not assume anything is too cruddy or beaten up to use. Angie can do amazing things with duct tape.

CAT CARRIERS NEEDED: Celia could really use cat carriers to help the strays she picks up to spay and neuter. Celia can be reached at csorr .

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED TO HELP WITH TRANSPORT!

IF YOU HAVE AN SUV, VAN OR TRUCK, PLEASE VOLUNTEER TO HELP US TRANSPORT DOG HOUSES!

CROSS POST WIDELY!

Thanks very much.

Margaret, CCJF (Note: I am only crossposting. Please contact Angie by phone).