IndiaDivine.org

hello everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

since there is another sharon on this list i'll sign my name: sharonH. i have so many questions and i suspect that many of them have been answered in prior posts so pardon any redundancys :) i do like beans but i often use them as my brown...i am overweight and don't want to pack too many calories into my meals. (i did buy an international vegetarian cookbook and love what i see there, i do believe it'll be easy to convert these meals so they are program friendly. the problem i see is the lack of protein in the dishes) now, i do like tofu, temphe (pardon my spelling!!) tvp, and the sort but i know that too much soy isn't good. (my morning protein shake is soy) i guess i'm asking for protein choices. i like eggs and dairy...too much of either doesn't work for me. i have a mild

egg allergy and get a stomach ache if i eat more than one or two. cheese is great but it doesn't hold me till my next meal. i also have a nut allergy and can't eat nuts or nut butters :( what does everyone eat for their protein choices? i need about 26 grams of protein for each meal. any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks everyone! sharonH

Mail

Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.