IndiaDivine.org

beans as brekfast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Heather, I am diabetic and on first step of having proper breakfast. I need 27 gms proteins as per my weight. I want to take apple with skin + sprouted beans for proteins (one and a half cup gives me 27 gms proteins) + some cottage cheese(gives me methionine) + indian whole wheat chapati for

breakfast. Is this OK? For lunch and dinner I take sprouted beans / cottage cheese / lentils for proteins. To this I add vegetables, fruit yogurt and indian pickles for spicy hot taste + chapati. Is this OK? I am snacking on Salted soy nuts(1 to 2 cups-spread over the whole day). After joining our group I realise that I need to restrict Soy. I get cravings for nuts. Any suggestions about what to do? Regards. Kiran Moderator <-owner > wrote: Hi! My name is Heather and I would like to welcome you to the list. I am a volunteer liaison to the list to make sure everything is working for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.This list was set up for

those of us who are following the program as outlined in Dr. Des Maison's books, Potatoes Not Prozac (PNP), The Sugar Addict's Total Recovery Program (SARP), or Your Last Diet (YLD).Hopefully you are already familiar with the program, but if not, please try to get a copy of SARP and begin with that. You may also want to check out the Radiant Recovery web site at http://www.radiantrecovery.com.This list is here for us to talk about the needs/issues that we have surrounding our sugar sensitivity, and how this program helps us to heal our biochemistries. We try to keep this list a 'safe place' for everyone, so please let me or the list know if something makes you feel uncomfortable so we can work through it.Please feel free to just listen or jump right in and begin posting to . We're all here to support

each other on this journey. Again, let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to getting to know you.One last thing...on these lists, from time to time we need to send out a special message from the moderator that everyone will see. For this reason, we don't allow people to set their delivery options to No Email. You can set your delivery options to Individual Emails, Daily Digest, or Special Notices. Special Notices means you will generally get no email from the list (you can read it on the list web page), but you will get occasional special announcements that are important for all list members to see. For those on Individual Emails and Daily Digest, you will also get special notices whenever they are sent.Warm regards,Heather

Guest guest

Hi Kiran, you meals sound good to me, I’d

love to hear what others here think :)

I use nuts a lot for snacks, you can get

them for a good price at stores like Trader Joes (there’s one in Rockville, MD).

My favorites are almonds, and sometimes cashews, but any would be fine, I

think.

Heather

On Behalf Of Kiran Agarwal

March 30, 2006 2:45 PM

beans as brekfast

Dear Heather,

I am diabetic and on first step of having proper breakfast. I need 27

gms proteins as per my weight.

I want to take apple with skin + sprouted beans for proteins

(one and a half cup gives me 27 gms proteins) + some cottage cheese(gives me

methionine) + indian whole wheat chapati for breakfast. Is this OK?

For lunch and dinner I take sprouted beans / cottage cheese /

lentils for proteins. To this I add vegetables, fruit yogurt and indian pickles

for spicy hot taste + chapati. Is this OK?

I am snacking on Salted soy nuts(1 to 2 cups-spread over the whole

day). After joining our group I realise that I need to restrict Soy. I get

cravings for nuts. Any suggestions about what to do?

Regards.

Kiran

Moderator <-owner >

wrote:

Hi! My name is Heather and I would like to welcome you to the

list. I am a volunteer liaison to the list to make sure

everything is working for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do

to help.

This list was set up for those of us who are following the program as outlined

in Dr. Des Maison's books, Potatoes Not Prozac (PNP), The Sugar Addict's Total

Recovery Program (SARP), or Your Last Diet (YLD).

Hopefully you are already familiar with the program, but if not, please try to

get a copy of SARP and begin with that. You may also want to check out the

Radiant Recovery web site at http://www.radiantrecovery.com.

This list is here for us to talk about the needs/issues that we have

surrounding our sugar sensitivity, and how this program helps us to heal our

biochemistries. We try to keep this list a 'safe place' for everyone, so please

let me or the list know if something makes you feel uncomfortable so we can

work through it.

Please feel free to just listen or jump right in and begin posting to .

We're all here to support each other on this journey. Again, let me know if you

have any questions. I look forward to getting to know you.

One last thing...on these lists, from time to time we need to send out a

special message from the moderator that everyone will see. For this reason, we

don't allow people to set their delivery options to No Email. You can set your

delivery options to Individual Emails, Daily Digest, or Special Notices.

Special Notices means you will generally get no email from the list (you can

read it on the list web page), but you will get occasional special

announcements that are important for all list members to see. For those on

Individual Emails and Daily Digest, you will also get special notices whenever

they are sent.

Warm regards,

Heather

Guest guest

Nuts are very high in calories and I get cravings for nuts. I have chosen Soya nuts only because of comparitive low fat. I woul like to know how others in group deal with nut and sugar cravings. Kiran"Butler, Heather" <hbutler wrote: Hi Kiran, you meals sound good to me, I’d love to hear what others here think :) I use nuts a lot for snacks, you can get them for a good price at stores like Trader Joes (there’s one in Rockville, MD). My favorites are almonds, and sometimes cashews, but any would be fine, I think. Heather On Behalf Of Kiran AgarwalMarch 30, 2006 2:45 PM Subject: beans as brekfast Dear Heather, I am diabetic and on first step of having proper breakfast. I need 27 gms proteins as per my weight. I want to take apple with skin + sprouted beans for proteins (one and a half cup gives me 27 gms proteins) + some cottage cheese(gives me methionine) + indian whole wheat chapati for breakfast. Is this OK? For lunch and dinner I take sprouted beans / cottage cheese / lentils for proteins. To this I add vegetables, fruit yogurt and indian pickles for spicy hot taste + chapati. Is this OK? I am snacking on Salted soy nuts(1 to 2 cups-spread over the whole day). After joining our group I realise that I need to restrict Soy. I get cravings for nuts. Any suggestions about what to do? Regards. Kiran Moderator <-owner > wrote: Hi! My name is Heather and I would like to welcome you to the list. I am a volunteer liaison to the list to make sure everything is working for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.This list was set up for those of us who are following the program as outlined in Dr. Des Maison's books, Potatoes Not

Prozac (PNP), The Sugar Addict's Total Recovery Program (SARP), or Your Last Diet (YLD).Hopefully you are already familiar with the program, but if not, please try to get a copy of SARP and begin with that. You may also want to check out the Radiant Recovery web site at http://www.radiantrecovery.com.This list is here for us to talk about the needs/issues that we have surrounding our sugar sensitivity, and how this program helps us to heal our biochemistries. We try to keep this list a 'safe place' for everyone, so please let me or the list know if something makes you feel uncomfortable so we can work through it.Please feel free to just listen or jump right in and begin posting to . We're all here to support each other on this journey. Again, let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to getting to

know you.One last thing...on these lists, from time to time we need to send out a special message from the moderator that everyone will see. For this reason, we don't allow people to set their delivery options to No Email. You can set your delivery options to Individual Emails, Daily Digest, or Special Notices. Special Notices means you will generally get no email from the list (you can read it on the list web page), but you will get occasional special announcements that are important for all list members to see. For those on Individual Emails and Daily Digest, you will also get special notices whenever they are sent.Warm regards,Heather

Guest guest

Kiran,

I buy nuts in individual packages or bag them in small ziplocks. This keeps me

honest.

Bob

, Kiran Agarwal <kiranagarwal2

wrote:

>

> Nuts are very high in calories and I get cravings for nuts. I have chosen Soya

nuts only

because of comparitive low fat. I woul like to know how others in group deal

with nut and

sugar cravings.

> Kiran

Guest guest

This is a good idea. I'll try it. I just love nuts and once I start eating, I frinish the whole amount there is at home.Bob <yogabob7 wrote: Kiran,I buy nuts in individual packages or bag them in small ziplocks. This keeps me honest.Bob , Kiran Agarwal <kiranagarwal2 wrote:>> Nuts are very high in calories and I get cravings for nuts. I have chosen Soya nuts only because of comparitive low fat. I woul like to know how others in group deal with nut and sugar cravings.> Kiran

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

Guest guest

Let us know how it goes. Theres also a good recipe in the RR Cookbook for Trail

Mix, you

might like this too.

, Kiran Agarwal <kiranagarwal2

wrote:

>

> This is a good idea. I'll try it. I just love nuts and once I start eating, I

frinish the whole

amount there is at home.

>

> Bob <yogabob7 wrote: Kiran,