IndiaDivine.org

RE: Welcome to

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Heather, Thank you. I am diabetic and on first step of having proper breakfast. I need 27 gms proteins as per my weight. I want to take apple with skin + sprouted beans for proteins (one and a half cup gives me 27 gms proteins) + some cottage cheese(gives me methionine) + indian whole wheat chapati for breakfast. Is this OK? For lunch and dinner I take sprouted beans / cottage cheese / lentils for proteins. To this I add vegetables, fruit yogurt and indian pickles for spicy hot taste + chapati. Is this OK? I am snacking on Salted soy nuts(1 to 2 cups-spread over the whole day). After joining our group I realise that I need to restrict Soy. I get cravings for nuts. Any suggestions about what to do? Regards. Kiran Moderator <-owner > wrote: Hi! My name is Heather and I would like to welcome you to the list. I am a volunteer liaison to the list to make sure everything is working for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.This list was set up for those of us who are following the program as outlined in Dr. Des Maison's books, Potatoes Not Prozac (PNP), The Sugar Addict's Total Recovery Program (SARP), or Your

Last Diet (YLD).Hopefully you are already familiar with the program, but if not, please try to get a copy of SARP and begin with that. You may also want to check out the Radiant Recovery web site at http://www.radiantrecovery.com.This list is here for us to talk about the needs/issues that we have surrounding our sugar sensitivity, and how this program helps us to heal our biochemistries. We try to keep this list a 'safe place' for everyone, so please let me or the list know if something makes you feel uncomfortable so we can work through it.Please feel free to just listen or jump right in and begin posting to . We're all here to support each other on this journey. Again, let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to getting to know you.One last thing...on these lists, from time to

time we need to send out a special message from the moderator that everyone will see. For this reason, we don't allow people to set their delivery options to No Email. You can set your delivery options to Individual Emails, Daily Digest, or Special Notices. Special Notices means you will generally get no email from the list (you can read it on the list web page), but you will get occasional special announcements that are important for all list members to see. For those on Individual Emails and Daily Digest, you will also get special notices whenever they are sent.Warm regards,Heather