thanks,

marie

Hi Marie,

Really Glad, you found the program. Congradulations on the birth of your child,

that's a

huge life event.

If your new to the program, you might be on step #1. Theres a wonderful list of

veggy

proteins on the " Files " section under post on the left side of your screen. Why

don't you

look through that and see if it's helpful.

I'm sure you will find this to be a long term healing solution for your body.

Wishing this

for you.

Peace,

Bob

, " moonphishz " <moonphishz wrote:

>

> hello,

>

> i'm pretty new to the program, but not to brown foods or going off

> sugar. i am also a nursing mama and am obsessing about protein. i

> find it difficult to get enough....i can't eat dairy or eggs....so do

> a lot of soy milk, tofu, nuts and seeds and legumes. i've found i

> have to resort to fish and poultry, as well....but don't like to do

> much. any hints?

>

> thanks,

>

> marie

>

Have you tried quinoa? It is a grain with a high protein content.

I've been eating it for breakfast with some almonds, fresh fruit,

cinammon, flaxseed and almond milk. Sometimes at night I'll saute it

with some garlic and onions (ok that might not agree with your baby!)

and add some greens.

http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts-B00001-01c21U1.html

, " moonphishz "

<moonphishz wrote:

>

> hello,

>

> i'm pretty new to the program, but not to brown foods or going off

> sugar. i am also a nursing mama and am obsessing about protein. i

> find it difficult to get enough....i can't eat dairy or eggs....so do

> a lot of soy milk, tofu, nuts and seeds and legumes. i've found i

> have to resort to fish and poultry, as well....but don't like to do

> much. any hints?

>

> thanks,

>

> marie

>

Hi Bob - you have referred before to the "files" section on the left side of the screen. Not all screens show the same display. I have nothing on the left side that links me to files, and I have no idea how to get there! GailBob <yogabob7 wrote: Hi Marie,Really Glad, you found the program. Congradulations on the birth of your child, that's a huge life event. If your new to the program, you might be on step #1. Theres a wonderful list of veggy proteins on the "Files" section under post on the left side of your screen. Why don't you look through that and see if it's helpful.I'm sure you will find this to be a long term healing solution for your body. Wishing this for you.Peace,Bob , "moonphishz"

wrote:>> hello,> > i'm pretty new to the program, but not to brown foods or going off > sugar. i am also a nursing mama and am obsessing about protein. i > find it difficult to get enough....i can't eat dairy or eggs....so do > a lot of soy milk, tofu, nuts and seeds and legumes. i've found i > have to resort to fish and poultry, as well....but don't like to do > much. any hints?> > thanks,> > marie>

Gail, see if this link works:

http://health.

Val

, Gail Shapiro

<weedabutt wrote:

>

> Hi Bob -

> you have referred before to the " files " section on the left side

of the screen. Not all screens show the same display. I have nothing

on the left side that links me to files, and I have no idea how to

get there!

> Gail

>

> Bob <yogabob7 wrote:

> Hi Marie,

>

> Really Glad, you found the program. Congradulations on the birth

of your child, that's a

> huge life event.

>

> If your new to the program, you might be on step #1. Theres a

wonderful list of veggy

> proteins on the " Files " section under post on the left side of

your screen. Why don't you

> look through that and see if it's helpful.

>

> I'm sure you will find this to be a long term healing solution for

your body. Wishing this

> for you.

>

> Peace,

>

> Bob

>

> , " moonphishz " wrote:

> >

> > hello,

> >

> > i'm pretty new to the program, but not to brown foods or going

off

> > sugar. i am also a nursing mama and am obsessing about protein.

i

> > find it difficult to get enough....i can't eat dairy or

eggs....so do

> > a lot of soy milk, tofu, nuts and seeds and legumes. i've found

i

> > have to resort to fish and poultry, as well....but don't like to

do

> > much. any hints?

> >

> > thanks,

> >

> > marie

> >

>

Thanks Val, hope that works for Gail...

, " Val " <vjlawren wrote:

>

> Gail, see if this link works:

>

> http://health.

>

> Val

>

> , Gail Shapiro

> <weedabutt@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi Bob -

> > you have referred before to the " files " section on the left side

> of the screen. Not all screens show the same display. I have nothing

> on the left side that links me to files, and I have no idea how to

> get there!

> > Gail

> >

> > Bob <yogabob7@> wrote:

> > Hi Marie,

> >

> > Really Glad, you found the program. Congradulations on the birth

> of your child, that's a

> > huge life event.

> >

> > If your new to the program, you might be on step #1. Theres a

> wonderful list of veggy

> > proteins on the " Files " section under post on the left side of

> your screen. Why don't you

> > look through that and see if it's helpful.

> >

> > I'm sure you will find this to be a long term healing solution for

> your body. Wishing this

> > for you.

> >

> > Peace,

> >

> > Bob

> >

> > , " moonphishz " wrote:

> > >

> > > hello,

> > >

> > > i'm pretty new to the program, but not to brown foods or going

> off

> > > sugar. i am also a nursing mama and am obsessing about protein.

> i

> > > find it difficult to get enough....i can't eat dairy or

> eggs....so do

> > > a lot of soy milk, tofu, nuts and seeds and legumes. i've found

> i

> > > have to resort to fish and poultry, as well....but don't like to

> do

> > > much. any hints?

> > >

> > > thanks,

> > >

> > > marie

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Gail,

I checked with a few technical experts which support the group. Are you

accessing the

messages via e-mail, , or ? If it's via try Management > Web Tools,

click Edit

> Files / Photos > mark the bubble Limited. Or perhaps do what Val suggested,

click on

the link.

We will do everything possible to help out & it will work. Hope your mouth is

feeling

better at this point.

All the best,

Bob

, Gail Shapiro <weedabutt wrote:

>

> Hi Bob -

> you have referred before to the " files " section on the left side of the

screen. Not all

screens show the same display. I have nothing on the left side that links me to

files, and I

have no idea how to get there!

> Gail

>

> Bob <yogabob7 wrote:

> Hi Marie,

>

> Really Glad, you found the program. Congradulations on the birth of your

child, that's a

> huge life event.

>

> If your new to the program, you might be on step #1. Theres a wonderful list

of veggy

> proteins on the " Files " section under post on the left side of your screen.

Why don't you

> look through that and see if it's helpful.

>

> I'm sure you will find this to be a long term healing solution for your body.

Wishing this

> for you.

>

> Peace,

>

> Bob

>

> , " moonphishz " wrote:

> >

> > hello,

> >

> > i'm pretty new to the program, but not to brown foods or going off

> > sugar. i am also a nursing mama and am obsessing about protein. i

> > find it difficult to get enough....i can't eat dairy or eggs....so do

> > a lot of soy milk, tofu, nuts and seeds and legumes. i've found i

> > have to resort to fish and poultry, as well....but don't like to do

> > much. any hints?

> >

> > thanks,

> >

> > marie

> >

>

Yes, thanks, but how to get there in the future from the site? Val <vjlawren wrote: Gail, see if this link works:http://health.Val--- In , Gail Shapiro wrote:>> Hi Bob -> you have referred before to the "files" section on the left side of the screen. Not all screens show the same display. I have nothing on the left side that links me to files, and I have no idea how to get there!> Gail> > Bob wrote:> Hi Marie,> > Really Glad, you found the program. Congradulations on the birth of your child, that's a > huge life event. > > If your new to the program, you

might be on step #1. Theres a wonderful list of veggy > proteins on the "Files" section under post on the left side of your screen. Why don't you > look through that and see if it's helpful.> > I'm sure you will find this to be a long term healing solution for your body. Wishing this > for you.> > Peace,> > Bob> > , "moonphishz" wrote:> >> > hello,> > > > i'm pretty new to the program, but not to brown foods or going off > > sugar. i am also a nursing mama and am obsessing about protein. i > > find it difficult to get enough....i can't eat dairy or eggs....so do > > a lot of soy milk, tofu, nuts and seeds and legumes. i've found i > > have to resort to fish and poultry, as well....but don't like to do > > much. any hints?> >

> > thanks,> > > > marie> >> > > > > > > >

I go to .com and type in my user name and password. This brings me to my mailbox - that's the only thing I know how to do!Bob <yogabob7 wrote: Gail,I checked with a few technical experts which support the group. Are you accessing the messages via e-mail, , or ? If it's via try Management > Web Tools, click Edit > Files / Photos > mark the bubble Limited. Or perhaps do what Val suggested, .We will do everything possible to help out & it will work. Hope your mouth is feeling better at this point.All the best,Bob , Gail Shapiro wrote:>> Hi Bob -> you have referred before to the "files" section on the left side of the screen. Not all screens show the

same display. I have nothing on the left side that links me to files, and I have no idea how to get there!> Gail> > Bob wrote:> Hi Marie,> > Really Glad, you found the program. Congradulations on the birth of your child, that's a > huge life event. > > If your new to the program, you might be on step #1. Theres a wonderful list of veggy > proteins on the "Files" section under post on the left side of your screen. Why don't you > look through that and see if it's helpful.> > I'm sure you will find this to be a long term healing solution for your body. Wishing this > for you.> > Peace,> > Bob> > , "moonphishz" wrote:> >> > hello,> > > > i'm pretty new to the program, but not to brown foods or going off > > sugar. i am also a

nursing mama and am obsessing about protein. i > > find it difficult to get enough....i can't eat dairy or eggs....so do > > a lot of soy milk, tofu, nuts and seeds and legumes. i've found i > > have to resort to fish and poultry, as well....but don't like to do > > much. any hints?> > > > thanks,> > > > marie> >> > > > > > > >

If you go to www., that is the website. Once you sign in, it will show you a list of the lists you belong to. Click the link to , and it will take you to the home page for the list, which has the link to the files on the left hand side.

Allison

Gail Shapiro Sep 24, 2006 5:45 PM Re: Re: new member needs help with protein! I go to .com and type in my user name and password. This brings me to my mailbox - that's the only thing I know how to do!Bob <yogabob7 wrote: Gail,I checked with a few technical experts which support the group. Are you accessing the messages via e-mail, , or ? If it's via try Management > Web Tools, click Edit > Files / Photos > mark the bubble Limited. Or perhaps do what Val suggested, .We will do everything possible to help out & it will work. Hope your mouth is feeling better at this point.All the best,Bob , Gail Shapiro wrote:>> Hi Bob -> you have referred before to the "files" section on the left side of the screen. Not all screens show the same display. I have nothing on the left side that links me to files, and I have no idea how to get there!> Gail> > Bob wrote:> Hi Marie,> > Really Glad, you found the program. Congradulations on the birth of your child, that's a > huge life event. > > If your new to the program, you might be on step #1. Theres a wonderful list of veggy > proteins on the "Files" section under post on the left side of your screen. Why don't you > look through that and see if it's helpful.> > I'm sure you will find this to be a long term healing solution for your body. Wishing this > for you.> > Peace,> > Bob> > , "moonphishz" wrote:> >> > hello,> > > > i'm pretty new to the program, but not to brown foods or going off > > sugar. i am also a nursing mama and am obsessing about protein. i > > find it difficult to get enough....i can't eat dairy or eggs....so do > > a lot of soy milk, tofu, nuts and seeds and legumes. i've found i > > have to resort to fish and poultry, as well....but don't like to do > > much. any hints?> > > > thanks,> > > > marie> >> > > > > > > >

Thanks, I have now added it to my "favorites."alschacht wrote: If you go to www., that is the website. Once you sign in, it will show you a list of the lists you belong to. Click the link to , and it will take you to the home page for the list, which has the link to the files on the left hand side. Allison Gail Shapiro Sep 24, 2006 5:45 PM Re: Re: new member needs help with protein! I go to

.com and type in my user name and password. This brings me to my mailbox - that's the only thing I know how to do!Bob <yogabob7 wrote: Gail,I checked with a few technical experts which support the group. Are you accessing the messages via e-mail, , or ? If it's via try Management > Web Tools, click Edit > Files / Photos > mark the bubble Limited. Or perhaps do what Val suggested, .We will do everything possible to help out & it will work. Hope your mouth is feeling better at this point.All the best,Bob , Gail Shapiro wrote:>> Hi Bob -> you have referred before to the "files" section on the left side of the screen. Not all screens show the same

display. I have nothing on the left side that links me to files, and I have no idea how to get there!> Gail> > Bob wrote:> Hi Marie,> > Really Glad, you found the program. Congradulations on the birth of your child, that's a > huge life event. > > If your new to the program, you might be on step #1. Theres a wonderful list of veggy > proteins on the "Files" section under post on the left side of your screen. Why don't you > look through that and see if it's helpful.> > I'm sure you will find this to be a long term healing solution for your body. Wishing this > for you.> > Peace,> > Bob> > , "moonphishz" wrote:> >> > hello,> > > > i'm pretty new to the program, but not to brown foods or going off > > sugar. i am also a nursing

mama and am obsessing about protein. i > > find it difficult to get enough....i can't eat dairy or eggs....so do > > a lot of soy milk, tofu, nuts and seeds and legumes. i've found i > > have to resort to fish and poultry, as well....but don't like to do > > much. any hints?> > > > thanks,> > > > marie> >> > > > > > > >