IndiaDivine.org

High Energy Day Today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Had 7 meetings today and knew they were going to require High Energy.

For Breakfast had hot oatmeal and an omlette with onions and mushrooms.

For Lunch ordered in advance a whole wheat pizza plain. What was in front of me

was a

regular white pizza with sausage and peperoni, I was so upset was ready to throw

it in the

trash. The lady who ordered it for me knew exactly what I wanted and did her own

thing

(thought she was doing me a favor). I had to excuse myself from the lunch

meeting and

get my can of mixed nuts and triscuits left over from the night before and

brought them

into the meeting. I did not show how upset I was, but rather just rolled with

it.

To detox from the stress of traveling, the 7 meetings, and the lunch error, went

to a yoga

class. Let's just say it felt great and was a good BE Raiser. Found The

Peoples Food Coop

right next door to the Yoga Studio and they had quinia salad and lentils, felt

great to find

my steady food ready and available, felt right at home there.

Lesson learned today is don't count on anyone getting your food right....

Have a Good Evening.

Bob

Wow, Bob, you did such a good job of taking care of yourself. If someone put a pepperoni pizza in front of me, it would be all I could do to not vomit at the table :) Bob <yogabob7 wrote: Had 7 meetings today and knew they were going to require High Energy.For Breakfast had hot oatmeal and an omlette with onions and mushrooms.For Lunch ordered in advance a whole wheat pizza plain. What was in front of me was a regular white pizza with sausage and peperoni, I was so upset was ready to throw it in the trash. The lady who ordered it for me knew exactly what I wanted and did her own thing (thought she was doing me a favor). I had to excuse myself from the lunch meeting and get my can of mixed nuts and triscuits left over from the night before and brought them

into the meeting. I did not show how upset I was, but rather just rolled with it.To detox from the stress of traveling, the 7 meetings, and the lunch error, went to a yoga class. Let's just say it felt great and was a good BE Raiser. Found The Peoples Food Coop right next door to the Yoga Studio and they had quinia salad and lentils, felt great to find my steady food ready and available, felt right at home there.Lesson learned today is don't count on anyone getting your food right....Have a Good Evening.Bob