IndiaDivine.org

No More Then 2 Fruits/Day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've had a need recently to eat my 2 Fruits per day. The first couple of years

of doing the

food, have to confess, did not have much Fruit, perhaps 2 per week. For some

reason

Banana's are still a " Trigger Food " and Blueberries are close behind.

Guess there's alway's a side of me that wants to test the rules, I'm aware of

it. I have made a

decision and will stick to it, not to mess with my balance/the program, for the

rest of my life.

This is so different then a diet which is engaged for a limited period of time

or until someone

can not walk the line anymore. I really love the fact that with This Food

Program that the

individual is in full balance of their decision making process.

Rock On,

Bob

Hi Bob

are blueberries a common trigger? I had noticed I was hungry after my shake and wondering if that could have been an option. I thought they were low glyceamic unlike banana.

Caryn

-

Bob

Saturday, November 25, 2006 2:08 AM

I've had a need recently to eat my 2 Fruits per day. The first couple of years of doing the food, have to confess, did not have much Fruit, perhaps 2 per week. For some reason Banana's are still a "Trigger Food" and Blueberries are close behind. Guess there's alway's a side of me that wants to test the rules, I'm aware of it. I have made a decision and will stick to it, not to mess with my balance/the program, for the rest of my life.This is so different then a diet which is engaged for a limited period of time or until someone can not walk the line anymore. I really love the fact that with This Food Program that the individual is in full balance of their decision making process.Rock On,Bob

also, not sure what you are saying about the fruit. should we have 2 per day or 2 per week. i'm not sure what you're less was?

-

Bob

I've had a need recently to eat my 2 Fruits per day. The first couple of years of doing the food, have to confess, did not have much Fruit, perhaps 2 per week. For some reason Banana's are still a "Trigger Food" and Blueberries are close behind. Guess there's alway's a side of me that wants to test the rules, I'm aware of it. I have made a decision and will stick to it, not to mess with my balance/the program, for the rest of my life.This is so different then a diet which is engaged for a limited period of time or until someone can not walk the line anymore. I really love the fact that with This Food Program that the individual is in full balance of their decision making process.Rock On,Bob

There's no specific recommendation for fruit. How much depends on what step you are on and whether your body can handle fruit.

I am detoxed, and have been for a long time, and I have some fruit in my shake every day. I occasionally have fruit with dinner, but I find if I have it at lunch, it makes me sleepy.

Allison

Caryn Cobyrne Nov 25, 2006 3:06 AM Re: No More Then 2 Fruits/Day

also, not sure what you are saying about the fruit. should we have 2 per day or 2 per week. i'm not sure what you're less was?

-

Bob

Caryn,fruit is good for you. Enjoy it. If you find you are wanting more and more, take a ;look at the type of fruit you are having, you might want to switch to berries. The program is not about *should* - it is about discovering what is right for you.KathleenOn Nov 25, 2006, at 3:06 AM, Caryn Cobyrne wrote: also, not sure what you are saying about the fruit.  should we have 2 per day or 2 per week.  i'm not sure what you're less was? - Bob Saturday, November 25, 2006 2:08 AM No More Then 2 Fruits/Day I've had a need recently to eat my 2 Fruits per day. The first couple of years of doing the food, have to confess, did not have much Fruit, perhaps 2 per week. For some reason Banana's are still a "Trigger Food" and Blueberries are close behind. Guess there's alway's a side of me that wants to test the rules, I'm aware of it. I have made a decision and will stick to it, not to mess with my balance/the program, for the rest of my life.This is so different then a diet which is engaged for a limited period of time or until someone can not walk the line anymore. I really love the fact that with This Food Program that the individual is in full balance of their decision making process.Rock On,Bob Kathleen DesMaisons, Ph.D.This is Grace Unfolding, we are not alone

Caryn,You are just starting the program. Don’t be worrying about fruit <smile>Just enjoy working on breakfast.KathleenOn Nov 25, 2006, at 3:05 AM, Caryn Cobyrne wrote: Hi Bob   are blueberries a common trigger?  I had noticed I was hungry after my shake and wondering if that could have been an option.  I thought they were low glyceamic unlike banana.   Caryn   - Bob Saturday, November 25, 2006 2:08 AM No More Then 2 Fruits/Day I've had a need recently to eat my 2 Fruits per day. The first couple of years of doing the food, have to confess, did not have much Fruit, perhaps 2 per week. For some reason Banana's are still a "Trigger Food" and Blueberries are close behind. Guess there's alway's a side of me that wants to test the rules, I'm aware of it. I have made a decision and will stick to it, not to mess with my balance/the program, for the rest of my life.This is so different then a diet which is engaged for a limited period of time or until someone can not walk the line anymore. I really love the fact that with This Food Program that the individual is in full balance of their decision making process.Rock On,Bob Kathleen DesMaisons, Ph.D.This is Grace Unfolding, we are not alone