IndiaDivine.org

complete proteins

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Caryn, As long as you are getting a variety of proteins and whole grains throughout the day, you don't need to worry about food "combining" at a single meal to create a complete protein. It will happen on its own. In addition to Bob's shake suggestion, I would recommend looking at cottage cheese, eggs, and veggie sausage as good breakfast options. Peanut butter is also one of my favorite things, though I wouldn't want to eat it as the only protein source in a meal. Hope this helps. Let us know what you try. Bright blessings, Sharon in CA Bob <yogabob7 wrote: Caryn,I understand where your coming from and where your going.Getting the protein is easy. Breakfast is the 1st step. Georges Shake is Awesome, I'd start with that & it tastes so good. Quite often I have Yogurt / Cottage Cheese / Oatmeal w/protein powder or even a Tuna Sand for breakfast. If your not sure about the size or amount for solid foods just use the size of your fist as a quick guide. An all bean mixed with grains at the start of the program may be too much (too many changes at once). Getting and staying steady is really helpful. I do better when I'm stable and not overwhelmend.Regarding the 7 day cleanse. I can not recommend this... When I've tried these in the past

they "wacked me out". I prefer to have stable biochemistry 365 day's a year (smile). There is also a great reference which Heather assembled under Files listing the protein content of many veggy foods.Love,Bob , "Caryn Cobyrne" <caryn wrote:>> Hi Bob> > I am no longer vegetarian but was for about 10 years as well as vegan macrobiotic etc etc. Therefore I eat meat now because it works better for me and my health but prefer vegetarian when I can. I need 25g of protein. I am wondering what will give me enough protein and do i need to eat beans or lentils with grain to make it a complete protein and I assume I should do that within the same meal to make the protein then and there? Would love some ideas.> > Also I am doing a 7 day cleanse in Koh Samui, Thailand

between Christmas and New year and will probably eat vegetarian for a few weeks after that so some ideas for choices there would be great.> > Many thanks> > Caryn> > > - > Bob > > Tuesday, November 28, 2006 8:24 AM> Just Wondering - What Would You Like To Talk About?> > > Hi All,> > I was a Lurker on the Forum for about a year, before coming out of my shell.> > The number of posts has been slowing down to a "snails pace" (which is ok). Was wondering > what topic(s) you would like to talk about related to the Radiant Recovery Program?> > Bob>

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.