IndiaDivine.org

Trying to Convert. - Christy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Christy,

Nice to have you here. Vegetarian, vegan, & raw foods are not for everyone.

What is for

everyone is the Radiant Recovery Program. In my opinion it's far more important

to heal

the body with the right amounts of protein at the right time. Once the healing

kicks in the

bindges will go away....

Cheese sometimes constipates my system which makes my face break out too from

time

to time. Find that if I'm " regular " then my skin is ok...

Eating Chicken would be really hard, close to impossible for me to do. I never

cared for it

growing up. When I moved out of my parents house cut down to about once a

month,

after being on the program step #6 stopped eating it once and for all.

My favorite meal for lunch and dinner is brown rice with lentils, with curry of

course....

Have an Awesome Day,

Bob

, " Christy " <vm4him wrote:

>

> Hi! My name is Christy. I've tried vegetarian, vegan and even the

> raw foods lifestyle this past year, but I'm finding that only

> the " dense " proteins keep me from wanting to binge.

>

> I'm on step 3 and am finding that the program really does work! For

> the first time in my life, I'm not tormented with sugar cravings.

>

> However, last night I sat down to a dinner of chicken breast, baked

> potato and green beans. The chicken was full of veins which grossed

> me out so badly that I couldn't eat it. I substituted a protein

> shake instead to meet the protein requirements but two hours later I

> was bingeing.

>

> Plus, my face is breaking out from all the cheese I've been eating.

>

> Help!

>

> I would love to see everyone post their favorite meals which they

> have found keeps the sugar cravings at bay. I've got breakfast down.

> Just need help with lunch and dinner.

>

> Christy

>

Thanks Bob! I love brown rice and lentils too. That's one of my favorites. This morning's breakfast was Amy's organic Tofu Rancheros w/ black beans and roasted potatoes. That will hold me for about four hours. ChristyBob <yogabob7 wrote: Christy,Nice to have you here. Vegetarian, vegan, & raw foods are not for everyone. What is for everyone is the Radiant Recovery Program. In

my opinion it's far more important to heal the body with the right amounts of protein at the right time. Once the healing kicks in the bindges will go away....Cheese sometimes constipates my system which makes my face break out too from time to time. Find that if I'm "regular" then my skin is ok...Eating Chicken would be really hard, close to impossible for me to do. I never cared for it growing up. When I moved out of my parents house cut down to about once a month, after being on the program step #6 stopped eating it once and for all.My favorite meal for lunch and dinner is brown rice with lentils, with curry of course....Have an Awesome Day,Bob , "Christy" <vm4him wrote:>> Hi! My name is Christy. I've tried vegetarian, vegan and even the > raw foods lifestyle this

past year, but I'm finding that only > the "dense" proteins keep me from wanting to binge.> > I'm on step 3 and am finding that the program really does work! For > the first time in my life, I'm not tormented with sugar cravings.> > However, last night I sat down to a dinner of chicken breast, baked > potato and green beans. The chicken was full of veins which grossed > me out so badly that I couldn't eat it. I substituted a protein > shake instead to meet the protein requirements but two hours later I > was bingeing. > > Plus, my face is breaking out from all the cheese I've been eating.> > Help!> > I would love to see everyone post their favorite meals which they > have found keeps the sugar cravings at bay. I've got breakfast down. > Just need help with lunch and dinner.> >

Christy>

Christy,

I've seen the Amy's Organic products at WFM, how are they? Do they taste good?

Just wondering...

Bob

, Christy <vm4him wrote:

>

> Thanks Bob!

>

> I love brown rice and lentils too. That's one of my favorites.

>

> This morning's breakfast was Amy's organic Tofu Rancheros w/ black beans and

roasted potatoes. That will hold me for about four hours.

>

> Christy

>

> Bob <yogabob7 wrote:

> Christy,

>

> Nice to have you here. Vegetarian, vegan, & raw foods are not for everyone.

What is for

> everyone is the Radiant Recovery Program. In my opinion it's far more

important to heal

> the body with the right amounts of protein at the right time. Once the healing

kicks in

the

> bindges will go away....

>

> Cheese sometimes constipates my system which makes my face break out too from

time

> to time. Find that if I'm " regular " then my skin is ok...

>

> Eating Chicken would be really hard, close to impossible for me to do. I never

cared for

it

> growing up. When I moved out of my parents house cut down to about once a

month,

> after being on the program step #6 stopped eating it once and for all.

>

> My favorite meal for lunch and dinner is brown rice with lentils, with curry

of course....

>

> Have an Awesome Day,

>

> Bob

>

> , " Christy " <vm4him@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi! My name is Christy. I've tried vegetarian, vegan and even the

> > raw foods lifestyle this past year, but I'm finding that only

> > the " dense " proteins keep me from wanting to binge.

> >

> > I'm on step 3 and am finding that the program really does work! For

> > the first time in my life, I'm not tormented with sugar cravings.

> >

> > However, last night I sat down to a dinner of chicken breast, baked

> > potato and green beans. The chicken was full of veins which grossed

> > me out so badly that I couldn't eat it. I substituted a protein

> > shake instead to meet the protein requirements but two hours later I

> > was bingeing.

> >

> > Plus, my face is breaking out from all the cheese I've been eating.

> >

> > Help!

> >

> > I would love to see everyone post their favorite meals which they

> > have found keeps the sugar cravings at bay. I've got breakfast down.

> > Just need help with lunch and dinner.

> >

> > Christy

> >

>

Bob, The Amy's Organic frozen foods are delicious! My favorites are: Tofu Rancheros Bean & Cheese Burrito Broccoli Pot Pie Mexican Tamale Pie Cheese Lasagna Tofu Veggie Lasagna Cheese Enchilada w/ Black Beans & Corn Pasta Shells Country Dinner w/ mashed potatoes, green beans & apple dessert Mexican Bowl Cheese Pizza Soy Cheese Pizza Spinach Pizza I usually add a side of veggies and a big salad w/ spinach or mixed greens and baby carrots. Otherwise, they won't hold me very long. Except the Tofu Rancheros, that one holds me for hours. They're great in a pinch when I don't feel like cooking. Christy Bob

<yogabob7 wrote: Christy,I've seen the Amy's Organic products at WFM, how are they? Do they taste good?Just wondering...Bob , Christy <vm4him wrote:>> Thanks Bob!> > I love brown rice and lentils too. That's one of my favorites. > > This morning's breakfast was Amy's organic Tofu Rancheros w/ black beans and roasted potatoes.

That will hold me for about four hours.> > Christy> > Bob <yogabob7 wrote:> Christy,> > Nice to have you here. Vegetarian, vegan, & raw foods are not for everyone. What is for > everyone is the Radiant Recovery Program. In my opinion it's far more important to heal > the body with the right amounts of protein at the right time. Once the healing kicks in the > bindges will go away....> > Cheese sometimes constipates my system which makes my face break out too from time > to time. Find that if I'm "regular" then my skin is ok...> > Eating Chicken would be really hard, close to impossible for me to do. I never cared for it > growing up. When I moved out of my parents house cut down to about once a month, > after being on the program step #6 stopped eating it once and for all.> > My favorite meal for lunch and dinner

is brown rice with lentils, with curry of course....> > Have an Awesome Day,> > Bob> > , "Christy" <vm4him@> wrote:> >> > Hi! My name is Christy. I've tried vegetarian, vegan and even the > > raw foods lifestyle this past year, but I'm finding that only > > the "dense" proteins keep me from wanting to binge.> > > > I'm on step 3 and am finding that the program really does work! For > > the first time in my life, I'm not tormented with sugar cravings.> > > > However, last night I sat down to a dinner of chicken breast, baked > > potato and green beans. The chicken was full of veins which grossed > > me out so badly that I couldn't eat it. I substituted a protein > > shake instead to meet the protein

requirements but two hours later I > > was bingeing. > > > > Plus, my face is breaking out from all the cheese I've been eating.> > > > Help!> > > > I would love to see everyone post their favorite meals which they > > have found keeps the sugar cravings at bay. I've got breakfast down. > > Just need help with lunch and dinner.> > > > Christy> >>