IndiaDivine.org

Caffeine and tofu for breakfast?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lisa That's really interesting - and encouraging. I take on board what Kathleen said about enjoying my morning coffee at the moment, but at some point I still hope to 'let it go'. I'm being a bit slow on reading the SARP book - in the middle of lots of work - but I'm keen to get going on the breakfast. Would be great to hear any good veggie breakfasts you have designed or found from the programme? Aside from the shake/oats, scrambled eggs etc. Anyone do anything exciting with tofu or tempeh? Or Quorn? Or beans? (though not sure whether they count or not..must read book...) Thanks lots for any tips :) maya Lisa <avanai wrote: Hi Kathie!I found that as I got steady on step 3 I started losing interest in tea, which used to be a big favorite. I still drink it and enjoy it, but a lot less than I used to. So I guess it's related to SS since the program healed my desire for it. I talked to some coffee-drinkers on the forum, and they had pretty much the same experience. Lisa , "up_path" <up_path wrote:>> Are sugar sensitive people negatively effected by caffeine as well? > In 'SATRP' Kathleen never mentions this

explicitly but she does give > examples of recovering people ordering 'decaf lattes'. Thoughts? > Experiences?> > Thanks,> > -Kathie>

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.