IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 297

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for the invite, but that weekend i'll be in NY for my colonic/massage and hair appt. I know it will be a fabulous event and i do hope you will have another before christmas??!!!!

Anyhoo--Sending Peace & Blessings your way

Sonia wrote:

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Hi,

On the website, it says that vegetarians count everything.

Maggie

Mon, 12 Mar 2007 7:02 AM

Digest Number 297

Radiant Vegetarians

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1a. Re: hello Tina

1b. Re: hello Lynn Kahl

1c. Re: hello Krista Diego

View All Topics | Create New Topic

1a.

Re: hello

Posted by: "Tina" roma_rothko roma_rothko

Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:34 am (PST)

Hi Lynn,

I mean things like yoghurt, grains... E.g. it says on my wholewheat

spaghetti that they have 12 grams of protein per 100 g of spaghetti.

Thanks,

Tina

, Lynn Kahl <newsong02000

wrote:

>

> Hi, Tina,

>

> Welcome to the list, though I'm kinda new here, too.

>

> I want to address your question about non-dense protein sources.

Can you give me some examples of what you mean?

>

> -Lynn

>

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (14)

1b.

Posted by: "Lynn Kahl" newsong02000 newsong02000

Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:37 pm (PST)

Hi, Tina,

Don't make the same mistake I did and count the protein from milk, bread, etc. The program won't work right if you do. By the way, how did you find the files Bob mentioned? I am curious to look at it.

-Lynn

Tina <roma_rothko > wrote:

Hi Lynn,

I mean things like yoghurt, grains... E.g. it says on my wholewheat

spaghetti that they have 12 grams of protein per 100 g of spaghetti.

Thanks,

Tina

, Lynn Kahl <newsong02000

wrote:

>

> Hi, Tina,

>

> Welcome to the list, though I'm kinda new here, too.

>

> I want to address your question about non-dense protein sources.

Can you give me some examples of what you mean?

>

> -Lynn

>

1c.

Posted by: "Krista Diego" diegofamily kristadiego

Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:41 am (PST)

Hi Lynn,

I was reading what you wrote to Tina about not counting the protein

in breads, etc. I'm having a hard time getting the 25-30 grams of

protein at each meal that Kathleen writes about in the YLD book. How

do YOU do it if the little bits in all foods eaten aren't counted?

Do you resort to protein powder? (I have never found a way to eat

that...it clumps!) I find that if I eat lentil soup for lunch and

add brown rice and veggies to it, I'm only getting about 10 grams of

protein. What secret protein sources do you all eat?!

As you can see, I'm struggling with step 3...but I have started to

see that adding protein, even if it's not yet quite enough, has

helped with the cravings in between meals. I guess I've been

skipping out on protein by whole life!

Any ideas you have would be appreciated,

Krista

On Mar 11, 2007, at 7:37 PM, Lynn Kahl wrote:

>

> Hi, Tina,

>

> Don't make the same mistake I did and count the protein from milk,

> bread, etc. The program won't work right if you do. By the way,

> how did you find the files Bob mentioned? I am curious to look at it.

>

> -Lynn

>

> Tina <roma_rothko > wrote:

> Hi Lynn,

>

> I mean things like yoghurt, grains... E.g. it says on my wholewheat

> spaghetti that they have 12 grams of protein per 100 g of spaghetti.

>

> Thanks,

> Tina

>

> , Lynn Kahl

> <newsong02000

> wrote:

> >

> > Hi, Tina,

> >

> > Welcome to the list, though I'm kinda new here, too.

> >

> > I want to address your question about non-dense protein sources.

> Can you give me some examples of what you mean?

> >

> > -Lynn

> >

>

>

>

>

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Guest guest

I count everything. This has been successful for me. Gail (Step 7)egrets4al wrote: Hi, On the website, it says that vegetarians count everything. Maggie To: Sent: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 7:02 AM Digest Number 297 Radiant Vegetarians Messages In This Digest (3 Messages) 1a. Re: hello Tina 1b. Re: hello Lynn Kahl 1c. Re: hello Krista Diego View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1a. Re: hello Posted by: "Tina" roma_rothko roma_rothko Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:34 am (PST) Hi Lynn,I mean things like yoghurt, grains... E.g. it says on my wholewheat spaghetti that they have 12 grams of protein per 100 g of spaghetti.Thanks,Tina , Lynn Kahl <newsong02000 wrote:>> Hi, Tina,> > Welcome to the list, though I'm kinda new here,

too.> > I want to address your question about non-dense protein sources. Can you give me some examples of what you mean?> > -Lynn> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (14) 1b. Re: hello Posted by: "Lynn Kahl" newsong02000 newsong02000 Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:37 pm (PST) Hi, Tina,Don't make the same mistake I did and count the protein from milk, bread, etc. The program won't work right if you

do. By the way, how did you find the files Bob mentioned? I am curious to look at it.-LynnTina <roma_rothko > wrote:Hi Lynn,I mean things like yoghurt, grains... E.g. it says on my wholewheat spaghetti that they have 12 grams of protein per 100 g of spaghetti.Thanks,Tina , Lynn Kahl <newsong02000 wrote:>> Hi, Tina,> > Welcome to the list, though I'm kinda new here, too.> > I want to address your question about non-dense protein sources. Can you give me some examples of what you mean?> > -Lynn> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (14) 1c. Re: hello Posted by: "Krista Diego" diegofamily kristadiego Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:41 am (PST) Hi Lynn,I was reading what you wrote to Tina about not counting the protein in breads, etc. I'm having a hard time getting the 25-30 grams of protein at each meal that Kathleen writes about in the YLD book. How do YOU do it if the little bits in all foods eaten aren't counted? Do you resort to protein powder? (I have never found a way to eat that...it clumps!) I find that if I eat lentil soup for lunch and add

brown rice and veggies to it, I'm only getting about 10 grams of protein. What secret protein sources do you all eat?!As you can see, I'm struggling with step 3...but I have started to see that adding protein, even if it's not yet quite enough, has helped with the cravings in between meals. I guess I've been skipping out on protein by whole life!Any ideas you have would be appreciated,KristaOn Mar 11, 2007, at 7:37 PM, Lynn Kahl wrote:>> Hi, Tina,>> Don't make the same mistake I did and count the protein from milk, > bread, etc. The program won't work right if you do. By the way, > how did you find the files Bob mentioned? I am curious to look at it.>> -Lynn>> Tina <roma_rothko > wrote:> Hi Lynn,>> I mean things like yoghurt, grains... E.g. it says on my wholewheat>

spaghetti that they have 12 grams of protein per 100 g of spaghetti.>> Thanks,> Tina>> , Lynn Kahl > <newsong02000> wrote:> >> > Hi, Tina,> >> > Welcome to the list, though I'm kinda new here, too.> >> > I want to address your question about non-dense protein sources.> Can you give me some examples of what you mean?> >> > -Lynn> >>>>> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (14) Recent Activity 5 New MembersVisit Your Group

Guest guest

Oh interesting! I DON'T count everything (I count dense proteins only), and I'm also on step 7.

I think the important thing is to listen to your body. I need my 24 grams from proteins like beans, soy, eggs, and cheese or else my meals don't hold me as long as I'd like.

As with everything about radiant recovery, there are few hard-and-fast "rules" that work for everyone. You have to learn what works for YOU.

Bright blessings,

Sharon in CA

Gail Shapiro <weedabutt Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:06:29 AMRe: Digest Number 297

I count everything. This has been successful for me.

Gail (Step 7)egrets4al (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote:

Hi,

On the website, it says that vegetarians count everything.

Maggie

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

I think we should ask Kathleen about this. -LynnGail Shapiro <weedabutt wrote: I count everything. This has been successful for me. Gail (Step 7)egrets4al (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote: Hi, On the website, it says that vegetarians count everything. Maggie To: Sent: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 7:02 AM Digest Number 297 Radiant Vegetarians Messages In This Digest (3 Messages) 1a. Re: hello Tina 1b. Re: hello Lynn Kahl 1c. Re: hello Krista Diego View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1a. Re: hello Posted by: "Tina" roma_rothko roma_rothko Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:34 am (PST) Hi Lynn,I mean things like yoghurt, grains... E.g. it says on my wholewheat spaghetti that they have 12 grams of protein per 100 g of spaghetti.Thanks,Tina , Lynn Kahl <newsong02000 wrote:>> Hi, Tina,> > Welcome to the list, though I'm kinda new here, too.> > I want to address your question about non-dense protein sources. Can you give me some examples of what you mean?> > -Lynn> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (14) 1b. Re: hello Posted by: "Lynn Kahl" newsong02000 newsong02000 Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:37 pm (PST) Hi, Tina,Don't make the same mistake I did and count the protein from milk, bread, etc. The program won't work right if you do. By the way, how did you find the files Bob mentioned? I am curious to look at it.-LynnTina <roma_rothko > wrote:Hi Lynn,I mean things like yoghurt, grains... E.g. it says on my wholewheat spaghetti that

they have 12 grams of protein per 100 g of spaghetti.Thanks,Tina , Lynn Kahl <newsong02000 wrote:>> Hi, Tina,> > Welcome to the list, though I'm kinda new here, too.> > I want to address your question about non-dense protein sources. Can you give me some examples of what you mean?> > -Lynn> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (14) 1c. Re: hello Posted by: "Krista Diego" diegofamily (AT) mac (DOT) com kristadiego Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:41 am (PST) Hi Lynn,I was reading what you wrote to Tina about not counting the protein in breads, etc. I'm having a hard time getting the 25-30 grams of protein at each meal that Kathleen writes about in the YLD book. How do YOU do it if the little bits in all foods eaten aren't counted? Do you resort to protein powder? (I have never found a way to eat that...it clumps!) I find that if I eat lentil soup for lunch and add brown rice and veggies to it, I'm only getting about 10 grams of protein. What secret protein sources do you all eat?!As you can see, I'm struggling with step 3...but I have started to see that adding protein, even if it's not yet quite enough, has helped with the cravings in between meals. I guess I've been

skipping out on protein by whole life!Any ideas you have would be appreciated,KristaOn Mar 11, 2007, at 7:37 PM, Lynn Kahl wrote:>> Hi, Tina,>> Don't make the same mistake I did and count the protein from milk, > bread, etc. The program won't work right if you do. By the way, > how did you find the files Bob mentioned? I am curious to look at it.>> -Lynn>> Tina <roma_rothko > wrote:> Hi Lynn,>> I mean things like yoghurt, grains... E.g. it says on my wholewheat> spaghetti that they have 12 grams of protein per 100 g of spaghetti.>> Thanks,> Tina>> , Lynn Kahl > <newsong02000> wrote:> >> > Hi,

Tina,> >> > Welcome to the list, though I'm kinda new here, too.> >> > I want to address your question about non-dense protein sources.> Can you give me some examples of what you mean?> >> > -Lynn> >>>>> Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (14) Recent Activity 5 New MembersVisit Your Group

Guest guest

Oh my...

Counting everything would make me bonkers. I count the protein from veggy's

(not as dense

as animal protein). There is only so much time in a day.

Taking the protein count seriously is important. Measuring everything would

impact the

simplicity portion of the program in my sincere opinion.

All The Best,

Bob

, egrets4al wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

> On the website, it says that vegetarians count everything.

>

> Maggie

>