IndiaDivine.org

help for flat beans and pray request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Are there ways that one can cook favlor in to a pot of slow cooked soup went using DRY beans using NO or very little salt

2nd question for SDA health ministry people or any one who may know

What is the differance between CHIP and NEWSTART . in my area they are chargeing about $200+ for the CHIP I`d love to take part in it put can not aford , unless the Lord fine a way for me to earn the funds Are family is on a fixed income of less than thousand dollars over 50% goes for mortage payment. I don`t want to sound like I`m on a pitty party just pointing out a sample fact. of life. for this family

are there other beside me in this same spot

maybe we could support each other , as much as face to face support is of value to helping one to chage and keep a new life style us you don`t have the $200 or $300 for couple should not have to go with out it. even if we have to skip some of the medical testing.

Please pray that the Lord`s will be done in this matter

[FREE! 26 Bible guides] http://www.discoveronline.org/schools/375 Bible School CoordinatorCharlene (Ms Charley) L. Straws Tacoma WA.