couldn't care less why they're not being shot... but it irritates me nontheless

that she's doing it for such selfish, fad-like reasons. I don't doubt the

Kabbala faith (never heard of it until now) but I serisouly doubt her sincerity

in it.

But if she's scared of the pheasants' souls haunting her because she killed

them, does it mean that she's going to go vegetarian so that cows, chickens etc

won't haunt her either?

Could anyone explain Kabbala to me?

Thanks, and happy new year to everyone :)

Jenny

Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

Jo,

Yep, I heard something about that on Mtv News awhile ago. They were not happy about Madonna using Hebrew writings in her video. I guess she thought she could get away with it, because she's open about being involved with Kabbalah---Jewish mysticism. (She thought wrong.)

*This message was brought to you by: Amy

>"Danielle Kichler"

> > >Re: That's it. >Wed, 14 May 2003 22:24:59 -0400 > >I don't know anything about that. I only remember the burning crosses in >one of her videos. > >Danielle > > > >"You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake"--Jeanette Rankin > > > > > >----Original Message Follows---- >"Heartwork"

> >

>Re: That's it. >Wed, 14 May 2003 19:35:59 +0100 > >I know absolutely nothing about Judaism, but didn't Madonna get into trouble >from the Jewish quarter for using prayer blocks/boxes (?????) in her video. > >Jo > > > To the best of my knowledge, Judaism does not because of the proscription > > against worshipping idols. Besides, focusing on the Hebrew letters is >tough > > enough without a totem to distract us! OK, there are the Torahs, but > > they're only taken out of the Ark at certain times, and the rabbi reads >from > > them. > > The Church of England uses crosses too. I suppose all religions use > > various symbols to focus the mind. In Pagan ritual it is not necessary >to > > use representations, but sometimes they are used. > > > > Jo > > > > > > Sunday was the the day the sun- worshippers worshipped the sun, > > > > Constantine or Rome changed the Christian Sabbath day to Sunday to >appeal > > to the sun/ idol worshipping pagans. Thats one of the reasons why the > > catholic church uses statues and crosses etc in it's gatherings. > > > > Simon > > > > - > > EBbrewpunx > > > > Monday, May 12, 2003 9:02 PM > > Re: That's it. > > > > > > In a message dated 5/12/03 12:55:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time, > > amylia_21 writes: > > > > > > > > Actually, I believe the first "Christian church" took place >in > > the homes of Jesus' followers, after His death. ----There weren't any >big > > buildings that people go to on Sunday back then. > > > > > > > > > > they actually went to temple on saturday i believe > > :) > > > > To send an email to >- > > > >