IndiaDivine.org

Help me identify this -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yikes, sounds like that white brick is bad news. I have no clue what it

could be. However, the Snuff is basically chewing tobacco. It's becoming

more and more popular, unfortunately, with teens.

~debbie :)

drug and smoke free in Los Angeles

I went to a local head shop here in Dallas, TX last week. I was looking for gel caps for my Kava Kava extract when I noticed something interesting. In a case that had empty gel caps, small scales, "crack pipes", and other curious trinkets - sat a small bag that contained a white, chalky brick that sold for $149.99. I asked the guy what this stuff was. Making quotation marks with his fingers, he said "Well, it's 'room deodorizer', and...ugh...well...that's about all I can tell ya about that." I told him that I have some Salvia "incense" that sells for that price (referring to salvia extracts), but it's green...not a white chalky brick. His answer: "Yeah, it's similar to that." I asked for the chemical name but he started playing dumb right away.

By the way, I couldn't judge the weight of this product, but it looked like a brick of white chalk - the brick would have fit in one hand, I'd say 1" x 3" x 4" for 150 bucks!

Can you please help me identify this? I also noticed something that they sold called "Snuff"...I'm not into putting things up my nose, so I may not be interested in either of these, but who knows...

Thanks a lot -

(-

andy

www.bluehoney.org

-

blue honey

VLP ; SalviaD ; Visionary_Shamanism ; ; Entheogen list ; blue_honey

Monday, September 04, 2000 2:08 PM

Help me identify this -

I went to a local head shop here in Dallas, TX last week. I was looking for gel caps for my Kava Kava extract when I noticed something interesting. In a case that had empty gel caps, small scales, "crack pipes", and other curious trinkets - sat a small bag that contained a white, chalky brick that sold for $149.99. I asked the guy what this

Yikes, Can't find find your gel caps in something other than a head shop?? Doesn't sound like anyplace I want to hang out. Our natural food coop sells veggie gel caps.

Jan

Yikes,

Thanks for your concern...I didn't go there to hang out...too far to drive for that. There is an herb shop just a few blocks from me that sells gel caps. But I've been in need of a new water pipe for some time now, so I wanted to see what they had. Originally, I had no intentions of sending that first post to this list, I clicked the wrong button and sent my entheogenic question here...oops...anyone here practice pharmacopoeia besides me, or am I the only shaman on this list?

(-

andy

www.bluehoney.org

Yikes, Can't find find your gel caps in something other than a head shop?? Doesn't sound like anyplace I want to hang out. Our natural food coop sells veggie gel caps.

Jan