IndiaDivine.org

Lucy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/1/00 6:51:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,

lucyb writes:

<< Hi,

Yes - makes perfect sense. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Scotland

but at Christmastime everyone assumes turkey is the only thing to be eaten!!

We have recently put together some festive recipes on our web site -

http://www.veganfamily.co.uk/yule.html though these are mainly for serving

4-6 people but the amounts could be reduced - hope these recipes translate

well across the Atlantic - I have tried to list them all in oz/g/cups!! >>

Just wanted to share, I have been to your site and I LOVE it! It is a

wonderful place to go to for resources and other info!

Well a very sweet chocolate fudge icing I once made is:

1/2cup vegan margarine,

1/2 cup of icing sugar,

1 tablespoon of cocoa,

Melt all together in pan over a low heat then spread on the cake...mmm...You might want to reduce the sugar a bit if you don't have a very sweet tooth!

Lucy

GeekGoddessMama <GeekGoddessMama 01 November 2000 20:38 LucyIn a message dated 11/1/00 6:51:44 AM Eastern Standard Time, lucyb writes:<< Hi,Yes - makes perfect sense. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Scotland but at Christmastime everyone assumes turkey is the only thing to be eaten!! We have recently put together some festive recipes on our web site - http://www.veganfamily.co.uk/yule.html though these are mainly for serving 4-6 people but the amounts could be reduced - hope these recipes translate well across the Atlantic - I have tried to list them all in oz/g/cups!! >>Just wanted to share, I have been to your site and I LOVE it! It is a wonderful place to go to for resources and other info!

Glad you liked the site hope!

GeekGoddessMama <GeekGoddessMama 01 November 2000 20:38 LucyIn a message dated 11/1/00 6:51:44 AM Eastern Standard Time, lucyb writes:<< Hi,Yes - makes perfect sense. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Scotland but at Christmastime everyone assumes turkey is the only thing to be eaten!! We have recently put together some festive recipes on our web site - http://www.veganfamily.co.uk/yule.html though these are mainly for serving 4-6 people but the amounts could be reduced - hope these recipes translate well across the Atlantic - I have tried to list them all in oz/g/cups!! >>Just wanted to share, I have been to your site and I LOVE it! It is a wonderful place to go to for resources and other info!