IndiaDivine.org

vegankids/ OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is great to hear about you home-educating your children. I have often thought of doing that. Mine go to the local village school at the moment but it is far from perfect so I may home-ed in the future.

Your daughter sounds amazing - especially for one so young! None of our local papers covered World Vegan Day either - we live in a farming community. The Scotsman is a National Scottish paper.

Good to hear of more vegan kids,

Lucy

http://www.veganfamily.co.uk

Tammy <tammy 03 November 2000 16:15 vegankids/ OTLucy,That was so cool. I am also the mother of two vegan children, ages 7 and 8.I would love to see an article done by my home town paper but don't see ithappening. They are so kill happy here its not even funny, oh wait maybethey could put the article right next to the animals they show every weekthat have been murdered by hunters, some of them being kids. As you knowbeing a vegan mother can be trying at times, but I like you would have it noother way. The only thing I do different is Homeschool my children. I cannot imagine them going to public school with there beliefs(never mind thatpublic school here is awful). My daughter has already been on local tv forher animal rights activities. When she was 7 she wrote a speech and read itto the public at a gathering to close down a drop off bin. She like hermother has no problem telling the world why we should not eat or wearanimals. Well anyway congratulations, keep up the good workTammy : )Proud mother of vegan children

Tammy, do we know each other?

I am also a homeschooling parent....from the Orsig list?

AND my daughter is 8 also...

We love homeschooling and it only seems natural to integrate healthy

eating habits...

Jill

-

" Tammy " <tammy

Friday, November 03, 2000 8:20 AM

vegankids/ OT

> Lucy,

> That was so cool. I am also the mother of two vegan children, ages 7 and

> . The only thing I do different is Homeschool my children.

>

>

>

>