IndiaDivine.org

Need Quick!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey all! Its Beth here again! I need a favor...I have to plan a vegetarian meals for a day for my health class. I need to find a site that will give me an example of a meal plan for a day for a veg. that might factor in calories and protein. Unfortunately it is due on Thurs. (tommorow!) So I have been frantically looking for a site that will do this, but I have had NO luck! Can someone help me if you know of anywhere to find this info?

Thanks so very much as always!

Beth =)

Hi Beth, have you tried a vegetarian cookbook? sometimes the old fashioned way works too....real books... :)

Jill

-

Bethie1480

; ; veg-recipes ; greatrecipes ; yummies ; tdaloha ; dailyrecipes ; healthy-recipes ; pattys-diet-recipes ; cozycooking ; dougsdelights ; 4on4 ; weloverecipes

Wednesday, November 08, 2000 12:28 PM

Need Links Quick!!

Hey all! Its Beth here again! I need a favor...I have to plan a vegetarian meals for a day for my health class. I need to find a site that will give me an example of a meal plan for a day for a veg. that might factor in calories and protein. Unfortunately it is due on Thurs. (tommorow!) So I have been frantically looking for a site that will do this, but I have had NO luck! Can someone help me if you know of anywhere to find this info? Thanks so very much as always! Beth =)