IndiaDivine.org

the light

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hey folks.

there have been a lot of deeply transfoming things going on for the last year and especially the last month. well. at least in my life.

i am innermost thankful for all what happened. it opened my whole being into a new direction and i know there is much more to come.

what i want to share with you today is a special technique i found so helpful and touching so i simply have to say it here.

i will publish it on every list i am on. hope you will not be angry if you get it twice. or get it anyway ;-)))

i know that for some lists this is off-topic. i understand that and take the risk of being thrown off the list.

it is too important (for me) to not take that risk.

if something is not easily to understand ... please ask. english is not my mother tongue and i am not sure if i get it right.

first i will give you a short overview.

what i am talking about is a inner/mental journey. don´t be fooled by the thought that everything in this journey is imagination! you will be linked to your deepest inner senses, to your higher self and your divine creativity. take everything happening seriously and follow your intuition!

there are 5 or 6 steps but you don´t have to keep the cue all the time. but it may be helpful to do it that way the first few times you´re travelling.

no step in the travel is obligatory. let yourself flow, experiment.

it may take some tries to feel the impact this technique has on your life.

you don´t have to sit still to travel. it may be useful in the beginning. but you can clean up the house while traveling to other dimensions.

you don´t have to take the whole trip. take what you feel is useful for the time you use it.

the 4th step (pond/lake) is a place for masses of wonderful and interesting happenings. you may want to travel to the pond only and not further on into the temple every time. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HELPFUL AS WELL!!!

for the astral-travellers: you may use the time in the lightchannel for exploration of other dimensions or places (esp. inner earth).

now the description of the steps.

1. the bench.

look around you... you are sitting on a bench! take some time to let yourself fall into the setting. you can see the other venues you will visit:

there is a flowing stream left of you, a pond or lake in front and a white, glowing house or temple right of the pond.. a little further behind it.

2. the flowing stream

when you relaxed and feel the need you stand up and go to the stream.

everything which might bother you now you can let go into the water. something like impatience, dizzyness, noise, thoughts, hurt,... whatever comes to your mind. everything which may disturb your relaxation or success of taking the journey.

you may look at the things you´ve thrown in. you also may freeze them so they don´t move and you have the time to look at them.

3. the helpers

when you finished, go back to the bench and sit down. just wait without waiting. after a while two helpers will come from behind. you can call them angels, lightbeings, spirits, helpers... whatever is ok for you. they are your helpers in this (and perhaps every) journey. they are there only for you and will be available at every state of the journey. they can fulfill you every wish you have. just say what is your concern, how you FEEL about it and say how you would like it to be changed.

everything that happens afterwards is the fulfillment of your desire. even if it may not look as though. just trust in that fact.

say hello to your helpers and explore them. talk to them. they love and accept you totally.

use their abilities more often as you can *g*

4. the pond/lake

approach the pond, your helpers by your side. tell them what you want to know, what quality you want to explore this time or whatever is going on. ask them to put something in the water that helps you to fulfill your wish. let them do it.

step cautiously into the water.get your head under the surface. drink as much water as you can. even more. breathe under water. explore the pond. it is a lightbeing. you can talk to him. it relates to your emotions. you are safe here from manipulation. many interesting things can happen in the pond/lake. let yourself flow and being guided.

5. the deck-chair

(sorry, i couldn´t find a better word. something you can rest on.)

when you feel it´s time to leave the pond, get out of it and lie down on the deck-chair. ask your helpers to do something good for you. could be a massage, a healing, body-painting *g*.... whatever you like. just take the time to enjoy.

6. the temple

when you decide to go to the temple, ask you guides to harmonize your heart and head.

they will help you up. step towards the temple and enter with all of your conciousness. in the temple are many rooms. find the room where your channel of light is, enter the channel and let yourself being radiated with light.

the channel is a lightbeing. you can talk to him. ask him everything which is not clear to you.

you can lift yourself/ let yourself being lifted up into the light. the higher you get, the lighter and brighter the light gets.

there are different realms within the channel which may not look as the channel itself. but you can get the information you want in these realms. be guided by your intuition, your guides and the lightchannel.

when the visit comes to an end, just let a double of you stay in the channel, so that you are linked to the light throughout the whole day.

go back to the bench to come back into the 3rd dimension.

i hope that some of you will enjoy these trips.

if you want to report, send the reports to me or to the list, what you or the list like.

aurelia999

thanks for listening

all the loveaurelia

_____

Try to find a way...

Try to say goodbye to yesterday!

Neal Morse/Spock´s Beard