IndiaDivine.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everybody,

I just joined the list, and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Elisa, I am 24 years old, SAHM of a 20 months old beautiful girl named Sarah and happily married. I am Italian but right now I live in Switzerland. I say right now because I lived also in the US and in Denmark, but I don't think we'll me moving anymore.

I am not a vegan, I am following the Fit For Life program and gradually switching to vegetarianism. I am anyway not a big meat eater, I prefer carbohydrates to proteins, and I find them much easier to digest, too.

My husband is not at home for dinner a few days a week, so those days I can have a vegetarian menu, while when he's here I usually cook meat or fish, or if it's a vegetarian menu it has to be very rich, like a soup, then a dish of raw veggies and a dish of cooked veggies.

I am finding this much easier than I thought, I anyway almost never eat eggs, I don't really like them, and I have not been drinking much milk (now any) since when I was a little girl, except for when I had cereal, which I don't really eat now but if I do I use Rice Dream. Cheese, I really like, but since I have been on the program I noticed that when I have cheese with my veggies I tend to overeat and anyway end up eating carbs after a while, which means it's not a well balanced meal after all... so I am trying not to eat cheese.

I love cooking and experimenting new dishes. I recently bought this really cool cooking book, it's called "The Natural Gourmet" and it has many yummy recipes. Does any of you know it?

Anyway, hope I didn't bore you... I am looking forward to get to know you all. By the way, how many people are part of this group?

Love, Elisa

“Happiness is only attained by those who are HONESTwith themselves and others.”L. Ron Hubbard