IndiaDivine.org

áòðééï: áòðééï: Re : Vegan Cheese

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

MM Outi!

You don't know how glad i am that some one understands me, I tried soya milk with cereal and it was really better, i like the soya snacks, you know, the like, the snacks that you eat with a spoon :) allso about the tofu i guess it wasnt good because of my mom, she and my dad think i am a freak since they brought me up to eat any kind of meat, really. now when i dont eat even milk and eggs they think I went mmmmmmmmmad :) I am happy for my self, knowing that i am not hurting animals, and trying to join in the struggle for health and peace.

wow, i went tottaly off topic :) any way, thanks alot.

if you have a recipe you think i love, share.

love ya.

Blessed be.

-

Hyacinth Bucket

Wednesday, June 13, 2001 11:03 AM

Re: áòðééï: Re : Vegan Cheese

At 23:53 12.6.2001 +0200, you wrote:

Merry meet, Beth.I recently became a vegan. and i tasted soja milk, it discusted me :) itstill does, i guess eventually i will get used to it, plus i can't quiteunderstand what's with tofu :) in the meenwhile i eat crackers and veggymargarine.love.Blessed be.Tofu is good when U make it right. I just realised what is the thing with tofu... spices.=) Soya milk is good when U used to it. Start with cereals and soya milk - I started with apple juice sweetened one. There´s also rice, oat and pea milk too... =) Outi - eating vegan.

"Mitä enemmän tunnen muita ihmisiä, sitä enemmän rakastan itseäni."^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what's that?