IndiaDivine.org

FINALLY...THE TRUTH ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nutrition and Weight Reduction

You're NOT overweight because you ate too much!

You're overweight because you DIDN'T EAT ENOUGH!

That's right! You DIDN'T EAT ENOUGH... of SOMETHING ESSENTIAL!

Your body is missing something that it needs to stay strong and healthy--an essential nutrient(s).

So...in order to survive and live within the limited nutrient levels you have given it, you body does three things:

FIRST: Your metabolism slows down in order to make you less active. This conserves energy and the remaining precious nutrients. This is why you feel tired!

SECOND: As a result of the slowed metabolism, you begin to STORE MORE FAT because your body thinks it's starving! (It is!)

THIRD: When your body is deficient in nutrients, (i.e. even one tiny micro-nutrient that it needs to keep your hair healthy), it will "turn on" your hunger and cravings, hoping that you will eat the missing nutrient(s). Of course, you usually nibble on a cookie, "fast food" or MORE OF THE SAME NUTRIENT-POOR FOOD THAT CAUSED THE DEFICIENCY IN THE FIRST PLACE! So you perpetuate the problem while losing health and stamina and CONTINUING TO GAIN WEIGHT.

Dieting, fasting, will power, food exchange programs, injections, set-point theories, weight loss clinics, appetite suppressant and stimulating drugs, hypnosis, etc.... ONLY TREAT THE SYMPTOMS...THE BODY GETS WORSE DUE TO THE DEPLETION OF MORE NUTRIENTS resulting from the cutback of food!

IN ADDITION: There is a substantial loss of lean muscle tissue along with the fat loss. When you regain the weight ("yo-yo syndrome") you regain only fat! (Unless you exercise like crazy!) So you wind up with a pudgy and/or flabby body that is in worse condition than when you started! Plus, your health begins to fail because you have even less nutrients to rebuild cells...the initial cause of your weight gain!

WHAT IS THE ANSWER?

You need to eliminate the cause of obesity at the cellular level. This will allow you to quickly shed the fat in a healthy manner and KEEP IT OFF FOR GOOD!

Our program is aimed directly at the cause of the problem...it works at the cellular level and will quickly revitalize your body and reverse the conditions that caused the weight gain. The result is a RAPID WEIGHT LOSS, a RAPID and DRAMATIC INCREASE in HEALTH and an INCREDIBLE INCREASE in ENERGY and STAMINA and a "GLOW or RADIANCE" that your friends will notice within just a few days!

For further details, visit my website:

http://www.aslenderyou.com/uday

or call my toll-free number

877-271-1290.

Product Testimonies:

Ever since I've started on this nutritional program, I've started losing weight dramatically, feeling healthier and more energetic and my stress levels have gone down remarkably! And this from only a few weeks of use! Pretty amazing, I'd say. One of the people who has been using this product was once in an accident and was severely injured. The doctor instructed them that they would have to spend several weeks in hospital and undergo major plastic surgery. But they insisted on taking the product on a regular basis. As a result, they were discharged from hospital in a matter of a few days and today, they don't have any scars on their body or face at all. This just goes to show what PROPER NUTRITION will do for your body.

This product is basically about giving your body the nutrition it needs to perform as it should--to feed your metabolism with the nutrients it requires and which most people, with today's junk food, fast food and processed food culture, do not get in their diet. As a result, people become lethargic and overweight due to a negligent diet. If your body is supplied with the nutrients it requires to function properly, it can truly do wonders, as in the case of the customer whose experience is cited above.

There's another case of a couple on this program--Gary and Debra. After 1 month on the product, Gary claims that his energy level improved, that he feels great and sleeps better. His wife, Debra, who is disabled, lost 20 lb. (23 inches) in 3 weeks. What's more, she had extreme swelling and sores on her legs and, as a result of getting PROPER NUTRITION from this program, the swelling and sores went away! Just a few of the numerous testimonies from people on this program.

Again, these are NOT drugs, they are NOT chemicals or synthetic substances. These are nothing but NUTRIENTS that your BODY REQUIRES to function as it should. In many cases, these supplements are produced from organically grown vegetables that are dehydrated and compressed into tablets. The meal supplements are produced from organically grown soya. They are all 100% NATURAL and ORGANICALLY PRODUCED. All they do is supply your metabolism with the nutrients it requires to function properly and which is missing in your diet, usually. Again, I personally have been taking this product for several weeks and already, I feel a remarkable difference in my stress and energy levels and I have been losing weight steadily. So I highly recommend this.

Byline:

Uday Gunjikar is a Bay Area professional employed in the high-tech industry. Uday swims laps and works out to stay in shape and has degrees in Physics and English Literature. Uday's website http://www.aslenderyou.com/uday promotes the revolutionary Thermojetics weight loss system developed by Herbalife International as well as other Herbalife products. His toll-free number is 877-271-1290 and his email is ugunjikar.

Created on ... November 22, 2001

What is the answer? We need to eliminate spam at the cellular level.

Brett

-

Uday Gunjikar

WHAT IS THE ANSWER?

You need to eliminate the cause of obesity at the cellular level.

This is a

SPAM and was kicked off of another

list.

Elite in

Idaho, USA

Brett A. Bradley

[vegan]

Saturday, December 08, 2001

8:18 AM

Re:

What is the answer? We need to eliminate spam at

the cellular level.

Brett

----- Original

Message -----

Uday Gunjikar

WHAT IS THE ANSWER?

You need to eliminate the cause of obesity at the

cellular level.