IndiaDivine.org

Unsuitable Material???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can anyone tell me what dating someone with an STD has to do with

Vegan recipes?

The person posting this crap is cross posting to almost every

group I belong to. They have thankfully been banned from most.

Sure, if someone has an STD, they should be able to date, but PLEASE,

not at my dinner table. I also don't want to discuss warts,

dandruff,

bad breath or any number of unsuitable materials at the table. I

know there are places for you to find your perfect mate, if you just

do a google search. Or maybe try starting a new group for people who

have this affliction. .

So, back to my question. Can anyone tell me what dating someone

with

an STD has to do with Vegan Recipes??

Guest guest

Well, if you don't eat the meat, you might still gnaw the bone...

Speaking of totally unrelated, but I doubt it will be clogging traffic, I am very much interested in buying American-made, natural clothing. I cannot seem to find sites and companies that offer much more than T-shirts and overalls. Women seem to have it easier as there are plenty of skirts and dresses. Now, that can be appealing at times, but that is also for discussion on a different list... SMILE

Anyone with any pointers, it will be appreciated.

Eric

-

seeds6145

Sunday, March 30, 2003 4:54 PM

Unsuitable Material???

Can anyone tell me what dating someone with an STD has to do with Vegan recipes? The person posting this crap is cross posting to almost every I belong to. They have thankfully been banned from most. Sure, if someone has an STD, they should be able to date, but PLEASE, not at my dinner table. I also don't want to discuss warts,dandruff, bad breath or any number of unsuitable materials at the table. I know there are places for you to find your perfect mate, if you just do a google search. Or maybe try starting a new group for people who have this affliction. . So, back to my question. Can anyone tell me what dating someonewith an STD has to do with Vegan Recipes??

Guest guest

What do you mean by " natural " ? Organic cotton?

Quoting Eric <sseric57:

> Well, if you don't eat the meat, you might still gnaw the bone...

>

> Speaking of totally unrelated, but I doubt it will be clogging traffic, I am

> very much interested in buying American-made, natural clothing. I cannot

> seem to find sites and companies that offer much more than T-shirts and

> overalls. Women seem to have it easier as there are plenty of skirts and

> dresses. Now, that can be appealing at times, but that is also for

> discussion on a different list... SMILE

>

> Anyone with any pointers, it will be appreciated.

>

> Eric

>

>

> -

> seeds6145

>

> Sunday, March 30, 2003 4:54 PM

> Unsuitable Material???

>

>

> Can anyone tell me what dating someone with an STD has to do with

> Vegan recipes?

> The person posting this crap is cross posting to almost every

> group I belong to. They have thankfully been banned from most.

> Sure, if someone has an STD, they should be able to date, but PLEASE,

> not at my dinner table. I also don't want to discuss warts,

> dandruff,

> bad breath or any number of unsuitable materials at the table. I

> know there are places for you to find your perfect mate, if you just

> do a google search. Or maybe try starting a new group for people who

> have this affliction. .

> So, back to my question. Can anyone tell me what dating someone

> with

> an STD has to do with Vegan Recipes??

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks! At a minimum, I would like natural materials, i.e., cotton. Organic is just a next stage that I am not certain is an absolute requirement. It would be optimum, but considering cost and availability, not sure it is a practical requirement.

I am not considering leather, wool, etc. Silk is an interesting question, isn't it, like the decision whether or not to use honey. I don't really care for the feel of silk and considering practicality, it is out anyway. I haven't heard good arguments pro and con honey, and since I do not consume a great deal of sweets anyway, I don't worry about it too much, either.

Again, thank you for any pointers. I know it isn't exactly a food/recipe topic, but I just hoped people would have some information.

The best!

Eric

-

shawnam

Monday, March 31, 2003 11:08 AM

Re: Unsuitable Material???

What do you mean by "natural"? Organic cotton?Quoting Eric <sseric57:> Well, if you don't eat the meat, you might still gnaw the bone...> > Speaking of totally unrelated, but I doubt it will be clogging traffic, I am> very much interested in buying American-made, natural clothing. I cannot> seem to find sites and companies that offer much more than T-shirts and> overalls. Women seem to have it easier as there are plenty of skirts and> dresses. Now, that can be appealing at times, but that is also for> discussion on a different list... SMILE> > Anyone with any pointers, it will be appreciated.> > Eric> > > - > seeds6145 > > Sunday, March 30, 2003 4:54 PM> Unsuitable Material???> > > Can anyone tell me what dating someone with an STD has to do with > Vegan recipes? > The person posting this crap is cross posting to almost every > group I belong to. They have thankfully been banned from most. > Sure, if someone has an STD, they should be able to date, but PLEASE, > not at my dinner table. I also don't want to discuss warts,> dandruff, > bad breath or any number of unsuitable materials at the table. I > know there are places for you to find your perfect mate, if you just > do a google search. Or maybe try starting a new group for people who > have this affliction. . > So, back to my question. Can anyone tell me what dating someone> with > an STD has to do with Vegan Recipes?? > > >