IndiaDivine.org

unsubscribe!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

please remove me from this list! i cant do it by myself. It dosn´t work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

healthygoodiesemail

Wednesday, June 11, 2003 4:17 PM

New to Group, and I do have some great recipes...

Hello.I just found this group, but I have been a member of other healthy eating/Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten Free groups for some time.When I find a super recipe, or make a new creation, I try to share it as much as possible.Here is one recipe I found in my Hometown (lousiville, KY) newspaper. I altered it to make it Vegan, and it turned out really well.I always use the real/fresh peanut butter available at the Grocery or Healthfood stores.Here is the recipe:Asian Veggie WrapsDressing:1 tbsp sugar3 tbsp rice wine vinegar1 tbsp peanut butter (fresh)1/2 tsp. saltcrushed red pepper flakes to taste1/2 tsp. minced garlic (1 clove)Wraps:salt and pepper1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced4 cups boston lettuce or field greens4 green onions1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro8 8-10 inch flour tortillasCombine all dressing ingredients. Sprinkle cucumbers with salt and pepper. tear the lettuce. Trim the onions. Slice the onions on the diagonal. If you have a gas stove, wave the tortilla over flame on both sides to soften, stacking totillas as you go. If you do not have a gas stove, put a skillet over the burner set on medium high. Heat a tortilla in the ungreased skillet, flipping as it softens. Set aside and repeat with remaining tortillas, stcking as you go.Put a little peanut dresssing in the middle of the tortilla, and spread it around, leaving inch margin from the sides. Spread some lettuce on tortilla, then a few onion slices, some cilantro, amd some cucumber slices.Fold the bottom of the tortilla up over the filling, fold the sides in an inch or two, then roll up the tortilla to enclose the filling, pushing and prodding to keep the lettuce and other filling ingredients inside. If you are not serving the wraps immediately, wrap in plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate.Do you have some great recipes to share? Or if you would like to see more recipes, go to http://www.healthygoodiesgifts.com -- click on "web forum" and enter.We feature products and post recipes for those with multiple food allergies and those on special diets. We would love to have you drop by!Have a Healthy Day!Paulahttp://www.healthygoodiesgifts.com

Guest guest

>please remove me from this list! i cant do it by myself. It dosn´t

work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes it takes a few days for the servers to catch up with a

request. As long as you changed it at

/join/ and it says you're not a

member of the list, you *are* unsubbed. People on different moderator lists

had mentioned that this has been happening a lot lately.

Guest guest

-

" Sue in NJ " <susang@ag>

> As long as you changed it at

> /join/ and it says you're not a

> member of the list, you *are* unsubbed.

But if she's not a member she wouldn't be able to post her

complaints to the list. I wish the moderator would take the 2 minutes to

manually this person.

Brett

Guest guest

Yes, but I believe we are a list without a moderator. I don't know what can be done to help Elisabeth out if won't allow her to herself.

~ LaDonna

>>>>But if she's not a member she wouldn't be able to post her complaints to the list. I wish the moderator would take the 2 minutes tomanually this person.Brett