IndiaDivine.org

vegan desserts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a recipie somewhere for pumpkin cheesecake... that was in Veggie times...

I'll check my Soy cookbook and see what I can find...

"Sarah M." <baby-alive wrote:

I am looking for vegan dessert recipes. I had a piece of vegan chocolatemousse pie at a vegetarian restaurant the other day and it was LUSCIOUS!!!!I have sweet cravings, but since I gave up milk and eggs, I can have littleto satisfy them. HELP!!!Sarah M."Study nothing except in the knowledge that you already knew it" ----- Clive Barker

Join my Animal Rights Webrings: http://www.angelfire.com/il2/BlessedBe/join.html

Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.

Yummm! Here is another:

Mocha Mousse21/2 C mashed silken firm tofu

1/2 C sugar1/3 C unsweetened cocoa powder2T freeze dried instant coffee granules1t orange zest1/2 t ground cinnamonPut all ingredients into a food processor, process until very smooth andcreamyspoon about 1/3 cup of the mixture into 6 small individual dessert cups.Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.

Quick and Easy!!

Mary"Study nothing except in the knowledge that you already knew it" ----- Clive Barker

Join my Animal Rights Webrings: http://www.angelfire.com/il2/BlessedBe/join.html

Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.

• 2 years later...

I was at work today and talking with one of my clients, and she told me that a friend of her's named Lois Dieterly just wrote a cookbook of desserts called Sinfully Vegan. I checked it out on Amazon and it looks great.

Gloria