IndiaDivine.org

I WON GRAND PRIZE In the Vegetarian.com Recipe Contest !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A bit off topic but I had to share !

I cant believe it !!!! I just got a call from the editor of the mag Technically my DH WON since we both entere1 of our favorite recipes but

since we cook together and travel together I WON TOO This is a smoke free vegetarian cruise . i have a lung disease that makes traveling difficult and smoke makes me VERY ill so vacationing can be really tough .This is just what we needed to start the new year off right - last year was full of tragedy and pain ; our best friend RXed with an extremely virulent brain tumor ,my big brothers sudden death in a boat fire ,and a few other really tough blows ..... DH is calling in his part timers to work that week and we are going !

teresa prize details ;Cruise the Caribbean in style on Carnival Cruise Line’s all-new smoke-free 855-foot Paradise ship, February 15–22, 2004. From exotic ports of call—Casa de Campo/Santo Domingo to Nassau to St. Thomas/St. John—dine on fabulous vegetarian fare. Discover the latest in nutrition and fitness from world-renowned expert Dr. Hans Diehl and his CHIP staff. Enjoy snorkeling, aerobics, dancing, concerts and more—a $2,000 value, all for FREE if you’re the winner of our VT Cruise Contest.

Thanks Dragonfly , it really

feels like a tremendous GIFT ! My DH especially really needs a break from all of the stress .

teresa

-----OH HOW FANTASTIC!!!!!I am quite sure you deserve it after your own annulus horribilus (sp?)Have a WONDERFUL time and don't think of anything, not even us snowbunnies here in Cool Colorful Colorado.Dragonfly

OH HOW FANTASTIC!!!!!

I am quite sure you deserve it after your own annulus horribilus (sp?)

Have a WONDERFUL time and don't think of anything, not even us snowbunnies

here in Cool Colorful Colorado.

Dragonfly

Thanks Sheri - DH stands for " dear husband " , " dumb husband " , " darling

husband " etc. ,depending on his wife's feelings at the time LOL. mine is

Always a Darling :)

teresa

> I'm sorry, but I'm clueless - what is DH?

>

> Congrats by the way - what a wonderful prize!

AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!!

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, outonalimb wrote:

> A bit off topic but I had to share !

> I cant believe it !!!! I just got a call from the editor of the mag

Technically my DH WON since we both entere1 of our favorite recipes but

> since we cook together and travel together I WON TOO

> This is a smoke free vegetarian cruise . i have a lung disease that makes

traveling difficult and smoke makes me VERY ill so vacationing can be really

tough .

> This is just what we needed to start the new year off right - last year was

full of tragedy and pain ; our best friend RXed with an extremely virulent brain

tumor ,my big brothers sudden death in a boat fire ,and a few other really tough

blows ..... DH is calling in his part timers to work that week and we are going

!

>

> teresa

> prize details ;

> Cruise the Caribbean in style on Carnival Cruise Line's all-new smoke-free

855-foot Paradise ship, February 15-22, 2004. From exotic ports of call-Casa de

Campo/Santo Domingo to Nassau to St. Thomas/St. John-dine on fabulous vegetarian

fare. Discover the latest in nutrition and fitness from world-renowned expert

Dr. Hans Diehl and his CHIP staff. Enjoy snorkeling, aerobics, dancing, concerts

and more-a $2,000 value, all for FREE if you're the winner of our VT Cruise

Contest.

Shawna Marie Schwalenberg

shawnam

How exciting, Theresa! Enjoy a wonderful time! One of my friends is a certified CHIP instructor and has told me about these Hans Diehl cruises. It sounds like much fun, especially as I sit here with 18" of snow outside my window!

:) LaDonna

-

outonalimb

Friday, January 09, 2004 10:26 AM

I WON GRAND PRIZE In the Vegetarian.com Recipe Contest !!!

A bit off topic but I had to share !

I cant believe it !!!! I just got a call from the editor of the mag Technically my DH WON since we both entere1 of our favorite recipes but

since we cook together and travel together I WON TOO This is a smoke free vegetarian cruise . i have a lung disease that makes traveling difficult and smoke makes me VERY ill so vacationing can be really tough .This is just what we needed to start the new year off right - last year was full of tragedy and pain ; our best friend RXed with an extremely virulent brain tumor ,my big brothers sudden death in a boat fire ,and a few other really tough blows ..... DH is calling in his part timers to work that week and we are going !

teresa prize details ;Cruise the Caribbean in style on Carnival Cruise Line’s all-new smoke-free 855-foot Paradise ship, February 15–22, 2004. From exotic ports of call—Casa de Campo/Santo Domingo to Nassau to St. Thomas/St. John—dine on fabulous vegetarian fare. Discover the latest in nutrition and fitness from world-renowned expert Dr. Hans Diehl and his CHIP staff. Enjoy snorkeling, aerobics, dancing, concerts and more—a $2,000 value, all for FREE if you’re the winner of our VT Cruise Contest.

That great LaDonna - has she ever actually been on 1 ? I understand that we have a special vegan chef aboard- do you know if that is true ? Unless I'm 110% certain Ill be packing lots of bumble bars and such VBG

Dr Diehl himself phoned us last night and was so warm and charming :) He said that his wife and he were going to make certain that we had "the trip of a life time " We are thrilled !!! Oh,Howard Lyman and Ruth Heidrich will be keynote speakers . Dr. Diehl said that he would like me /us to prepare the "winning recipe" aboard ship as he was anxious to try it after all the rave reviews he had heard :) What a sweetie !

sending sunny vibes your way ,

teresa

ormond beach ,Florida

How exciting, Theresa! Enjoy a wonderful time! One of my friends is a certified CHIP instructor and has told me about these Hans Diehl cruises. It sounds like much fun, especially as I sit here with 18" of snow outside my window!

-----prize details ;Cruise the Caribbean in style on Carnival Cruise Line’s all-new smoke-free 855-foot Paradise ship, February 15–22, 2004. From exotic ports of call—Casa de Campo/Santo Domingo to Nassau to St. Thomas/St. John—dine on fabulous vegetarian fare. Discover the latest in nutrition and fitness from world-renowned expert Dr. Hans Diehl and his CHIP staff. Enjoy snorkeling, aerobics, dancing, concerts and more—a $2,000 value, all for FREE if you’re the winner of our VT Cruise Contest.

>>>>I understand that we have a special vegan chef aboard- do you know if that is true ?

Yes, I've heard that is very true! How neat that Dr. Diehl called you himself. I understand he's a very friendly individual. You'll have a great time! Enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!