IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 987

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello All,

Quote: "I have never met a Republican, member of the military, or right-wing Christian who is a vegetarian"

You have an oddity among you. I am a Republican, born and raised in the Air Force, a right-wing Christian and a vegetarian. I have many friends and family members, male and female, that fit the same description. We are peaceful, loving, and compassionate. The majority of us are into animal rescue ~ dogs and cats ~ mostly but will rescue any animal in need. We've all read Sculley's Dominion which was the impetus of several in our group to become vegetarian.

I've prepared many of the recipes I've found on this board. My husband, not completely vegetarian, (but working on it) readily admits he feel better physically and mentally on "meatless" days.

I agree the article "Native Vegetarian" is a bunch of rot and definitely not researched, by the author or the publisher, before going to print.

This is a great board with a great bunch of people posting. Thanks for letting me be a part.

Bobbye

(Houston area)

Sympathy sees and says "I'm sorry".

Compassion sees and says "I'll help".

When we learn the difference,

we are able to make a difference.