IndiaDivine.org

new

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, Hello all! I'm new to the group as well as relatively new to being a vegan.

I never really enjoyed meat and decided one day that as I am the cook in the house there was nothing to stop me from eating the way I want to. I am the only one in the family that has changed diets. My husband is supportive but won't change. My in laws all think I'm nuts and make it a point to harass me as often as they can. My kids will try almost anything but still like their meat.

I live in the Tampa Bay Area of FL. I have 3 kids, a wonderful husband and a small zoo (dog, 3 cats, bird, turtle, 55 gal. fresh water tank).

I really hope to learn a lot from the veterans in the group and hopefully be able to share too.

A cozy place to shop!!!www.ninascountrybasket.com Business booster 101 with other WAHMs who like to have fun. Be a WAHM-shopper and lift your business to the topper. Monthly sales are guaranteed, just click here to get up to speed. Please use Marni as your sponsorhttp://finance.wahmshoppers/