IndiaDivine.org

juice extractors

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would like to transition to a higher amount of raw foods, and for now I think juicing more may help. I am looking to purchase a new juice extractor - one of the issues that i have with the model that i have is that it leaves way too much juice in the pulp. I would like something more efficient and easier to clean. I am looking at this model:

any suggestions?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B0002VAFVG/ref=cm_rev_next/103-1258627-2850266?%5Fencoding=UTF8 & customer-reviews.sort%5Fby=-SubmissionDate & n=284507 & s=kitchen & customer-reviews.start=11

I have a Jack Lalane like the first critque in the ad. I like it but there's a health food store I go to that has the model you're look at. I'm impressed with the model. Just like the ad it sounds smooth and the port where the items go in is big enough to accept large items.

I think it would be a good purchase.

RickSumayyah <mayaangel wrote:

I would like to transition to a higher amount of raw foods, and for now I think juicing more may help. I am looking to purchase a new juice extractor - one of the issues that i have with the model that i have is that it leaves way too much juice in the pulp. I would like something more efficient and easier to clean. I am looking at this model:

any suggestions?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B0002VAFVG/ref=cm_rev_next/103-1258627-2850266?%5Fencoding=UTF8 & customer-reviews.sort%5Fby=-SubmissionDate & n=284507 & s=kitchen & customer-reviews.start=11

Start your day with - make it your home page

thanks Rick and Elite! I think i have decided to hold off on the juicer and buy a powerful blender first. I am now looking at the vitamix and K tec.

Sumayyah

On Behalf Of Rick ElliottSunday, August 21, 2005 12:07 PM Subject: Re: juice extractors

I have a Jack Lalane like the first critque in the ad. I like it but there's a health food store I go to that has the model you're look at. I'm impressed with the model. Just like the ad it sounds smooth and the port where the items go in is big enough to accept large items.

I think it would be a good purchase.

Start your day with - make it your home page