IndiaDivine.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi. I am new to the group. !'m 54, happily married 23 years, 2 adult girls and 1 adult foster son, 8 cats, 3 dogs, 1 husband. DS and DD2 still living at home. I am vegetarian but family is about 80% vegetarian. I would like to start introducing some tasty TNT recipes for meatless loaves into their diet or meatball types of things. I'm trying to get away from the cheesy stuff they really like. It's very difficult especially since we live in the middle of a dairy belt and DH is a dairy herdsman. My girls and I have allergies to B3 protein so have never been able to consume milk or many milk based products and the girls hate cheese and pick it off of everything. DD2 that lives with us is pretty much vegetarian but oh my gosh, the two guys think they're dying if they don't get meat on sunday which is about the only day they do get it.

Anyway, I'm happy to be here and I hope to pick up some great recipes that my family with like and hopefully share some of mine with you. I do have a small collection of TNT vegan recipes that I use.

Have a happy day,

Heather O.

"When you live in the shadow of insanity, the appearance of another mind that thinks and acts as yours does is something close to a blessed event." -- R. Pirsig

Please visit me, The Crazy Lady at http://thecrazylady.netfirms.com