IndiaDivine.org

whole fruit juice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I purchased a hi powered blender awhile back, and have been making nectars - i admit i am not crazy about the veggies so i just eat those, but it makes a really nice pear, apple and grape nectar which i am addicted to. you can use any fruit for this - just add water, but nothing is deleted from the fruit. I also do this with lemons, seeds and all and sweeten with maple syrup. I do get an energy boost but.... since the whole fruit is there i doubt if it's just the sugar. btw you cant include appleseeds because they can be poisonous. so if you own a vitamix or the like give it a try.

Sumayyah

On Behalf Of KatTuesday, September 27, 2005 6:43 AM Subject: Re: Protein

I agree with Eric. I'm not saying dont drink juice of course but you'd get more out of eating an orange or carrot..or whatever.

Message: 10 Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:29:28 -0400"Eric StevenS" Re: proteinCertainly, I am no scientist, but it just occurs to me that perhaps the energy rush one feels from juice is actually the reaction to the concentrated sugar you are getting.Forgive my skepticism, but I think this is a science developed to sell juicing machines.But, that's why they put pencils on erasers...-----