IndiaDivine.org

Time to close the matter & move on

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-sigh- If I had known it would be such a big deal, I wouldn't have said anything I DID NOT mean to come across "holier than thou" I DID NOT mean to insult, offend, or discourage anyone I was simply speaking my opinion and pointing out some facts about this group's topic. If I made anyone feel alienated, you have my deepest apologies. For those omnivores and vegetarians who come here seeking support and ideas to become vegan: GOOD FOR YOU and BEST OF LUCK with your choice for a kind and healthy life! If others have the right to say, "I eat eggs, I eat cheese," then I think I have the right to say that I think

eating eggs and cheese is really disgusting and unhealthy. After all, I'm a vegan and this is a vegan group; I don't think it's out of place for me to say something like that here. Besides which, I think we all share the right to have an opinion (no matter what we do or don't eat.) I've already heard directly from several omnivores in this group, complaining that I was pointing fingers and be a meanie-poo. I won't bother to post personal comments about how eating animals and their bi-products is totally gross, as clearly, it stirs up too much hostility. I think it's time to close the matter and move on. - Bonnie

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less