IndiaDivine.org

satan [OT]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, Mavreela <nec.lists@m...> wrote:

> Satan is... off topic! So please add [OT] to the subject line.

Oooh, I dunno, I think he's fairly relevant really!!=) However...=)

Simon, what denomination do you belong to?

Elisabeth.

Leeds

Guest guest

.. yes, satan is relevant if you are stupid enough to believe that it exists. , Mavreela <nec.lists@m...> wrote:> Satan is... off topic! So please add [OT] to the subject line.Oooh, I dunno, I think he's fairly relevant really!!=) However...=)Simon, what denomination do you belong to?Elisabeth.Leeds~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

Guest guest

>. yes, satan is relevant if you are stupid enough to believe that it exists.

The list splitting thing is new so I'm trying to give people latitude, but

that kind of comment is not acceptable on the new form of list. If

people wish to make or hear comments like that then they should use the

VegansUncensored list. By all means give your opinion but this list is

supposed to be non judgmental.

Michael

Guest guest

oh, and i may have forgotten to sign, it was rat NOT K@. >. yes, satan is relevant if you are stupid enough to believe that it exists.The list splitting thing is new so I'm trying to give people latitude, but that kind of comment is not acceptable on the new form of list. If people wish to make or hear comments like that then they should use the VegansUncensored list. By all means give your opinion but this list is supposed to be non judgmental.Michael~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -