IndiaDivine.org

Bullcrap

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Tell it to the lions and the Eagle and the great white shark!!!,<

>I will do when I can prove to them that they will be happier on a vegan diet!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

It looks like you are using bible quotes when they suit your favor,

but when someone else wants to talk religion, you turn round and bash

the bible.....

-

-- In , " slg edith " <slgedith@h...> wrote:

> ' " To all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and

all the

> creatures that move on the ground - everything that has the breathe

of life

> in it- I give every green plant for food " .So , no one can deny that

some one

> had to have written this a long time ago,so someone had the

foresight to see

> how all creatures should live'

>

> Tell it to the lions and the eagles and the great white sharks!!!

>

>

> _______________

> Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.

Guest guest

.. i think whoever quoted that was trying to show dumb the bible is..........RAT........ It looks like you are using bible quotes when they suit your favor, but when someone else wants to talk religion, you turn round and bash the bible....., "slg edith" <slgedith@h...> wrote:> '"To all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the > creatures that move on the ground - everything that has the breathe of life > in it- I give every green plant for food".So , no one can deny that some one > had to have written this a long time ago,so someone had the foresight to see > how all creatures should live'> > Tell it to the lions and the eagles and the great white sharks!!!> > > _______________> Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

Guest guest

That's our Edith !!!! Angie

-

ned_flagherty

Tuesday, March 26, 2002 9:18 PM

Re: Bullcrap

It looks like you are using bible quotes when they suit your favor, but when someone else wants to talk religion, you turn round and bash the bible....., "slg edith" <slgedith@h...> wrote:> '"To all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the > creatures that move on the ground - everything that has the breathe of life > in it- I give every green plant for food".So , no one can deny that some one > had to have written this a long time ago,so someone had the foresight to see > how all creatures should live'> > Tell it to the lions and the eagles and the great white sharks!!!> > > _______________> Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -