IndiaDivine.org

RE: FATE of SAFIYA HUSSAINI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In contrast, consider how Jesus related to the woman taken in adultery, who was brought to him (probably in an attempt to trick him into saying something to later be used against him).In this example, if Safiya Hussaini is killed, there will be an orphan.OTOH, re: Islam, I'm still bothered by all the cattle killed at Eid, the cultural investments in meat markets and leather production, and the generally hostile attitude towards animals that I've seen among professing Muslims.Let's not let OUR logic defend something which, in the long run, is not ULTIMATELY defensible.Yes, there COULD be a better way, but DO WE EVER SEE IT?msc

Lesley Dove <Lesley wrote: I certainly could not imagine anyone here agreeing with this. I agree arbaric is not a strong enough word to describe this.What can we do? Is there anyone organising a campaign for her that UK upporters can get involved in?I just found a news link to the story,http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_1878000/1878133.stmI also can't imagine how the authorities could think it is in the interests if her one year old child to have her mother killed.But remember as with many other religions, there are different factions and denominations, and this does not mean that Muhammad is this brand of Muslim.Lesley

Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards®