IndiaDivine.org

Conflict of interests dilemma: prolifers in public venues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I think that Lesley Dove must feel most uncomfortable among most prolifers in the prolife movement, who tend to make show of their Christian orientation -- but the Seamless Garment Network and Feminists for Life would make Lesley Dove comfortable and provide lots of vegetarians and vegans there, also, and respect her nontheistic metaphysical beliefs. However, I doubt that Lesley Dove would feel comfortable among Muslims, even prolife Muslims who allow people to be vegetarians on their own.msc

Lesley Dove <Lesley wrote:

Not as much a mess as most animal-eaters!

Lesley - Pro-life, Atheist & Vegan

pctalking [pctalking]20 March 2002 18:24VegansUncensored Subject: [VegansUncensored] Re: Conflict of interests dilemmaAnd they would be right. Pro Life, Islamic & Vegan....what a ...mess!Dr P.C.TalkingVegansUncensored, "ana_talib" <ana_talib> wrote:After that in everybody's eyes round here i was a facist because of my prolife views, and as I started going in an Islamic direction, I think people thought i finally lost it!!

Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards®