Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

that we were ALL unethical?

I mean, can we honestly look at ourselves and BELIEVE

what we're preaching?

How many of us live in houses made of wood? (some

wildlife living in the trees died when they cut it

down to make lumber) Or own wood furniture?

How many of us have telephones, electricity, cable tv,

etc. Those cables had to be laid under the ground, all

over the world, and destroyed forests, and populations

of animals.

What about all you NTL users...are you even aware of

what they are involved in?

Do you buy your food at a vegan market, or are you

like me- buy at ASDA (non animal of course, but ASDA,

as a corporation, still support killing, and if I buy

food there, am I any better?)

Do you drive a car, ride the bus? Own a bike? (rubber

tires, pollution, motor oil, petrol, buying/using all

of these things is NOT vegan)...

Are we ALL so high on our horse that we believe that

we are not doing any damage, do we really believe that

we are not in some ways, no matter how unintentional-

contributing to it?

But we are still content to slam others for what they

do. Unaware of what we ourselves do.

Ill never call myself a vegan again....

I prefer to say 'trying to be a vegan'

Everything you'll ever need on one web page

from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts

http://uk.my.

Guest guest

no. that doesn't mean that our primary intentions of being vegan were not for the benefit of animals rather than self. i'm sure NOBODY here feels they are perfect when it comes to irradicating suffering from their lives.....RAT.........that we were ALL unethical?I mean, can we honestly look at ourselves and BELIEVEwhat we're preaching?How many of us live in houses made of wood? (somewildlife living in the trees died when they cut itdown to make lumber) Or own wood furniture?How many of us have telephones, electricity, cable tv,etc. Those cables had to be laid under the ground, allover the world, and destroyed forests, and populationsof animals.What about all you NTL users...are you even aware ofwhat they are involved in?Do you buy your food at a vegan market, or are youlike me- buy at ASDA (non animal of course, but ASDA,as a corporation, still support killing, and if I buyfood there, am I any better?)Do you drive a car, ride the bus? Own a bike? (rubbertires, pollution, motor oil, petrol, buying/using allof these things is NOT vegan)...Are we ALL so high on our horse that we believe thatwe are not doing any damage, do we really believe thatwe are not in some ways, no matter how unintentional-contributing to it?But we are still content to slam others for what theydo. Unaware of what we ourselves do.Ill never call myself a vegan again....I prefer to say 'trying to be a vegan'Everything you'll ever need on one web pagefrom News and Sport to Email and Music Chartshttp://uk.my.~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

Guest guest

These are mute points, I think. The idea is to make ourselves aware of the issues and do the best that we can (within our means both on a comfort basis and a practical basis) to avoid unnecessary cruelty. It's not about proselytism, really.

xxk@xx

ned_flagherty [ned_flagherty]25 March 2002 16:02 Subject: would it be fair to saythat we were ALL unethical?I mean, can we honestly look at ourselves and BELIEVEwhat we're preaching?How many of us live in houses made of wood? (somewildlife living in the trees died when they cut itdown to make lumber) Or own wood furniture?How many of us have telephones, electricity, cable tv,etc. Those cables had to be laid under the ground, allover the world, and destroyed forests, and populationsof animals.What about all you NTL users...are you even aware ofwhat they are involved in?Do you buy your food at a vegan market, or are youlike me- buy at ASDA (non animal of course, but ASDA,as a corporation, still support killing, and if I buyfood there, am I any better?)Do you drive a car, ride the bus? Own a bike? (rubbertires, pollution, motor oil, petrol, buying/using allof these things is NOT vegan)...Are we ALL so high on our horse that we believe thatwe are not doing any damage, do we really believe thatwe are not in some ways, no matter how unintentional-contributing to it?But we are still content to slam others for what theydo. Unaware of what we ourselves do.Ill never call myself a vegan again....I prefer to say 'trying to be a vegan'Everything you'll ever need on one web pagefrom News and Sport to Email and Music Chartshttp://uk.my.~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -