People on this list who want to post but who don't/can't

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DO?

Please?

No or yes?

Whatever it is, I just want to complain to you about the amount of

non-vegan information I have to put up with every day.

The shops, the street, the adverts, the college, the job, the people,

the technology, most of the food in the canteen, almost everything

human that I experience, except a few objects at home and the local

wholefood store (even that sells dairy products).

ITS ALL BEEN PUT TOGETHOR BUY MEAT EATERS. IT IS NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY.

THE FOUNDATIONS WERE LAID BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT CRUELTY. ITS

NOT ECOLOGICALLY SOUND.

And every ( ) day I see it, and there is nothing I can do but

put up with it.

Guest guest

I feel as you do, indubitably. I have been feeling quite despondent of late and have spoken to some fellow veg*ns. All of them gave me essentially the same counsel: indulge/wallow in these emotions only briefly. Channel those feelings, then, into something that will be positive for the animals. Use the negative to propel you toward what you know to be the best thing for the animals. Try to avoid doing any harm, but do what you do for the benefit of the animals.

I'm sure that we've all felt disillusioned. It's difficult NOT to.

Be good to yourself...

xxk@xx

geouze [djules_75]27 March 2002 13:35 Subject: People on this list who want to post but who don't/can'tDO?Please?No or yes? Whatever it is, I just want to complain to you about the amount of non-vegan information I have to put up with every day. The shops, the street, the adverts, the college, the job, the people, the technology, most of the food in the canteen, almost everything human that I experience, except a few objects at home and the local wholefood store (even that sells dairy products).ITS ALL BEEN PUT TOGETHOR BUY MEAT EATERS. IT IS NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY. THE FOUNDATIONS WERE LAID BY PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT CRUELTY. ITS NOT ECOLOGICALLY SOUND. And every ( ) day I see it, and there is nothing I can do but put up with it. ~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -