IndiaDivine.org

RE: Viv!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Viv--

I wish that I had something more positive to impart. I've asked the woman from work, but her situation at the moment (she's a lodger) precludes having a cat, unfortunately. She said that she'd ask others and generally put the word out. I'm sorry. :((( I shall keep trying, as well. Might be able to take him/her to France to a cat sanctuary there?

xxk@xx

Viv [Viv]29 March 2002 15:54 Subject: RE: A veggie cat recipe -- Viv!

Have heard from Cats Protection and there's a 3 month waiting list. Luckily, she's not in imminent danger of death. But then, suppose I'd have her away from there if she was...

Yes, please ask the woman you work with & I'll let the cat owner know I'm trying to find a home for her.

Happy Easter all, whyever you're celebrating. Me? It's 2 days off work, with pay!

Cheers

Viv

"You'll Never Walk Alone with a Basenji" www.veganvillage.co.uk www.vegansociety.com http://VEGAN-info.com/index.htm

k@ [kittyveg]Monday, March 25, 2002 7:26 PM Subject: RE: A veggie cat recipe -- Viv!

I just ring them up and order it. Easy peasy.

I wish you every ounce of luck with the cat, Viv. Thanks for caring enough to take him/her from a bad situation. I could ask a woman from work if she'd be happy to have another cat. Let me know if you want for me to enquire. I will certainly ask around, but will have to arrange for transport if anyone here is interested.

Anyroad, let us know how it goes, please.

xxk@xx

[asands]

Guest guest

If you are really stuck for a home for the cat I'd have it providing it is not FIV as I have other cats. Trouble is Nottingham is a long way from where you are ?

Angie

-

k@

Tuesday, April 02, 2002 7:56 PM

RE: Viv!

Viv--

I wish that I had something more positive to impart. I've asked the woman from work, but her situation at the moment (she's a lodger) precludes having a cat, unfortunately. She said that she'd ask others and generally put the word out. I'm sorry. :((( I shall keep trying, as well. Might be able to take him/her to France to a cat sanctuary there?

xxk@xx

a Basenji" www.veganvillage.co.uk www.vegansociety.com http://VEGAN-info.com/index.htm

k@ [kittyveg]Monday, March 25, 2002 7:26 PM Subject: RE: A veggie cat recipe -- Viv!

I just ring them up and order it. Easy peasy.

I wish you every ounce of luck with the cat, Viv. Thanks for caring enough to take him/her from a bad situation. I could ask a woman from work if she'd be happy to have another cat. Let me know if you want for me to enquire. I will certainly ask around, but will have to arrange for transport if anyone here is interested.

Anyroad, let us know how it goes, please.

xxk@xx

[asands] ~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -