IndiaDivine.org

Being NASTY? (was I am a convert)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Would that HELP the situation or only vent hostilities?Does all that nastiness in the Middle East make people more amicable and understanding,or does it worsen social relations AND behaviors?There MUST be better ways to engage folks with an eye towards improving understanding,but until we've seen educvational outreach done well, we're still in the haze of our own ignorance,though a different kind of ignorance than others.Sure wise folks will admit that they don't know everything, though they feel reasonable confidence in and reassurance of what they really DO know well.Remember the footer on the list:"Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author; there may be another side to the story you have not heard."

Maynard S. Clark Angie Wright <angiewright wrote:

I think its ok to be nasty to animal eaters once you have told them about what they do ,because they can no longer plead ignorance .

I'm lucky that the only animal eaters I know are colleagues at work or strangers who I meet doing stalls

-

djules_75

Sunday, March 24, 2002 5:03 PM

I am a convert

Apologies to Lesley, Angie and SP for past replies, I amd changing my attitude. Looking back I have so far existed as an often confrontational, negative person towards meat eaters (almost everyone else I know), because the bottom line is that they eat dead animals.~~ List info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.

Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax