IndiaDivine.org

QUEEN MOTHER LIES IN STATE!!!! (maybe slightly ot)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Anyone else notice that live comentary of the state procession to

Westminster Hall last week realistically estimated crowd numbers between

10,000 and 20,000 and you could see it was but evening news gave out 400,000

and that's what made it in all the papers next day???

FU*KING BIG LIARS!

Edith

PS our Moderator seems to think you can't slag QM cos it's " unfair to

royalists " ! So we shouldn't slag Hitler then cos it's " unfair to fascists " ?

Rage against the Machine!

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

Guest guest

Ta, Edith. You're helping me keep my (arguable) sanity during this time of blatant sycophancy. When will it (the madness of Queen Mum, the Monarch, etc.) end????

xxk@xx

slg edith [slgedith]09 April 2002 12:43 Subject: Re: QUEEN MOTHER LIES IN STATE!!!! (maybe slightly ot)Anyone else notice that live comentary of the state procession to Westminster Hall last week realistically estimated crowd numbers between 10,000 and 20,000 and you could see it was but evening news gave out 400,000 and that's what made it in all the papers next day???FU*KING BIG LIARS!EdithPS our Moderator seems to think you can't slag QM cos it's "unfair to royalists"! So we shouldn't slag Hitler then cos it's "unfair to fascists"?Rage against the Machine!_______________Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

Guest guest

, " slg edith " <slgedith@h...> wrote:

> Anyone else notice that live comentary of the state procession to

> Westminster Hall last week realistically estimated crowd numbers

between

> 10,000 and 20,000 and you could see it was but evening news gave

out 400,000

> and that's what made it in all the papers next day???

>

> FU*KING BIG LIARS!

>

> Edith

>

> PS our Moderator seems to think you can't slag QM cos it's " unfair

to

> royalists " ! So we shouldn't slag Hitler then cos it's " unfair to

fascists " ?

>

> Rage against the Machine!

Edith, have you ever considered becoming the BBC's court

correspondent? You seem more obsessed by the House of Windsor than

the average royalist.

Guest guest

>PS our Moderator seems to think you can't slag QM cos it's " unfair to

>royalists " ! So we shouldn't slag Hitler then cos it's " unfair to fascists " ?

Really, are you so unable to tell the difference between criticizing

and 'slagging off'? One good, one bad. I allowed your messages through

to the list didn't I?

Michael

Guest guest

I disagree that " slagging " is bad. It may be sometimes, but it also

has it uses too, and they are certainly not always bad.

Dr P.C.Talking

, Mavreela <nec.lists@m...> wrote:

>

> >PS our Moderator seems to think you can't slag QM cos

it's " unfair to

> >royalists " ! So we shouldn't slag Hitler then cos it's " unfair to

fascists " ?

>

> Really, are you so unable to tell the difference between

criticizing

> and 'slagging off'? One good, one bad. I allowed your messages

through

> to the list didn't I?

>

> Michael

Guest guest

>I disagree that " slagging " is bad. It may be sometimes, but it also

>has it uses too, and they are certainly not always bad.

Not that it will change anything about this list, I do actually agree with

you. I did mean to rewrite that bit so as not to make it a good versus bad

thing and must have forgot, sorry.

Michael

Guest guest

Onbe of the commentators a few days ago made the comment that the Q M wouldn't tolerate vegetarians at her table (for a meal ) !!!!!!!.

She can insult us when it suits her so as far as I'm concerned its no holds barred . They have used her death as a chance to have a dig at us !!!!

Royalists are unfair to wild life . If it moves they kill it . So imo--- but never humble----they are fair game ..

Shall we take bets on when the next one is going to snuff it . Shame the old girl didn't make it to the grand national she'd have seen 2 ? horses killed !

-

slg edith

Tuesday, April 09, 2002 12:43 PM

Re: QUEEN MOTHER LIES IN STATE!!!! (maybe slightly ot)

estimated crowd numbers between 10,000 and 20,000 and you could see it was but evening news gave out 400,000 and that's what made it in all the papers next day???BIG LIARS!EdithPS our Moderator seems to think you can't slag QM cos it's "unfair to royalists"! _______________Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

Guest guest

I shall opt for charlie boy . A fox will startle his horse , He'll be thrown and break his neck . Death will come after a while . We'll let him linger first in agony

-

quercusrobur2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2002 9:53 PM

Re: QUEEN MOTHER LIES IN STATE!!!! (maybe slightly ot)

> Shall we take bets on when the next one is going to snuff it .Never mind when, lets open the book on which one...BSG~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

Guest guest

.. when they're all ****** (whoops, just been told i'm not allowed to swear) dead.........RAT........

Ta, Edith. You're helping me keep my (arguable) sanity during this time of blatant sycophancy. When will it (the madness of Queen Mum, the Monarch, etc.) end????

xxk@xx

slg edith [slgedith]09 April 2002 12:43 Subject: Re: QUEEN MOTHER LIES IN STATE!!!! (maybe slightly ot)Anyone else notice that live comentary of the state procession to Westminster Hall last week realistically estimated crowd numbers between 10,000 and 20,000 and you could see it was but evening news gave out 400,000 and that's what made it in all the papers next day???FU*KING BIG LIARS!EdithPS our Moderator seems to think you can't slag QM cos it's "unfair to royalists"! So we shouldn't slag Hitler then cos it's "unfair to fascists"?Rage against the Machine!_______________Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

Guest guest

They will all die during a freak family trip to Butlins. And I shall

smash never go out, or turn on my TV or Radio for 5 years.

Dr P.C.Talking

, " Angie Wright " <angiewright@n...> wrote:

> I shall opt for charlie boy . A fox will startle his horse , He'll

be thrown and break his neck . Death will come after a while . We'll

let him linger first in agony

>

> Angie