IndiaDivine.org

QUEEN MOTHER LIES IN STATE (II)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

we're gonna have to pay for it ... 7 million i think ... they could get more than that by selling Balmoral ... pay off the debt ... turn it into a theme park ... a dinosaur park ... with Queen Mama-san friends and family as the showpieces...

Angie Wright [angiewright]Wednesday, April 10, 2002 10:22 PM Subject: Re: QUEEN MOTHER LIES IN STATE (II)

No one should be allowed such wealth, while others live in cardboard boxes .And she apparently is in a great amount of debt . (we wouldn't be allowed to get into that sort of debt )

I do hope we aren't going to have to pay for it !!!!!!! I didn't vote for any of the hunting parasites

-

Janey

Wednesday, April 10, 2002 7:19 PM

Re: QUEEN MOTHER LIES IN STATE (II)

What would you suggest instead? Have you thought of the costs implicationof no longer having a Royal Family? Who would you have run this country?No, on second thoughts, don't answer. I somehow think I don't want to know!*lol*Janeyx~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

Guest guest

hate... i enjoyed eating meat when i did ... it made me feel like a wild

animal ...

now i feel like a tame tamarind ...(a golden one tho...)

> How many members of this list used to be meat eaters? Should

> we hate them

> for what they did, or let them off because they changed.

>

> Michael

Guest guest

I'm in a new job and didn't know we were going to have a minutes silence during the assembly( 9am).

I felt that the kids were being forced into something

I have pointed out my disinterest to all people I have come into contact with . What have you done ?.

I wouldn't want to lose my job to make a point and I'm sure most people felt this way .Lucky for those who got time off as they didn't have to act a lie

Angie

-

aw3092001

Thursday, April 11, 2002 12:41 PM

Re: QUEEN MOTHER LIES IN STATE (II)

, "Angie Wright" <angiewright@n...> wrote:> The QM was in debt who pays for that ?? I don't benefit from tourists nor do most people > > How can people love people they don't know ?.> I think most people aren't bothered but they are afraid to say so because the media have been telling us we are upset . > > The kids in my school got it right . I heard a few complaining about having to go to the hall for a talk and a minutes silence " Why have we got to do that" . "what did she ever do for us ?.She wouldn't care if I died " etc etc But they were made to go along with the pretence .so all the newspapers could say that everyone observed the silence .>Did you make your feelings known about the royals and the minutes silence, or did you keep quiet?> People in shops /offices had to stand If your boss gives an order you do it -Jobs can be hard to get !!!!!> That was just media hype for the cameras. Most people either carried on working, got a cup of tea, went for a fag etc, and all those who worked in supermarkets and shops that were closed for the funeral had a few hours off and got paid for it. ~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

Guest guest

, " Angie Wright " <angiewright@n...> wrote:

> I'm in a new job and didn't know we were going to have a minutes

silence during the assembly( 9am).

> I felt that the kids were being forced into something

>

> I have pointed out my disinterest to all people I have come into

contact with . What have you done ?.

>

> I wouldn't want to lose my job to make a point and I'm sure most

people felt this way .Lucky for those who got time off as they didn't

have to act a lie