how you spell it?) honey bee's leave the hive of their own accord and

are not disturbed with like the 'wild' honey bees are then I will

just eat Manuka honey. Just like I eat free range eggs because I

believe the chickens are not couped up in cages. All other omnivorous

animals take from other animals so I think it's natural for us to do

so. It's part of the food chain. I just hate it when animals aren't

treated with respect. It makes me sick. But if it make other people

happy then I won't call myself a vegan. I didn't anyway, it was other

people that did. See you all soon. Love Genevieve.

P.S. I'm gonna do some research into honey now. Thank you for the

info. :)

to the majority of us here (i hope!), treating animals with respect is a contradiction if we use them in any way, be that for food (free range eggs) or riding horses (even tho i knew vegans that road horses), or guide dogs for the blind ........RAT.........The only thing I'm against is harming animals. If the Manuka (is that how you spell it?) honey bee's leave the hive of their own accord and are not disturbed with like the 'wild' honey bees are then I will just eat Manuka honey. Just like I eat free range eggs because I believe the chickens are not couped up in cages. All other omnivorous animals take from other animals so I think it's natural for us to do so. It's part of the food chain. I just hate it when animals aren't treated with respect. It makes me sick. But if it make other people happy then I won't call myself a vegan. I didn't anyway, it was other people that did. See you all soon. Love Genevieve. P.S. I'm gonna do some research into honey now. Thank you for the info. :)~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

tw0big8oo8s wrote:

>

> The only thing I'm against is harming animals. If the Manuka (is that

> how you spell it?) honey bee's leave the hive of their own accord and

> are not disturbed with like the 'wild' honey bees are then I will

> just eat Manuka honey. Just like I eat free range eggs because I

> believe the chickens are not couped up in cages.

People have mentioned the 'fake free range' problems.

And the 'let us start by killing all the blokes' problem.

Also, they'll be killed when they stop being productive, at a fraction

of their natural lifespan.

And various other problems overcrowding and under-care, and space per

bird problems to do with the simple fact that if people have to choose

between animal welfare and money, they will usually choose money.

--

Ian McDonald

http://www.mcdonald.me.uk/

Does anyone think it wrong to ride a horse bare-back, with no bit nor bridle and with the horses permission?

Pandora

"k@" wrote:

to the majority of us here (i hope!), treating animals with respect is a contradiction if we use them in any way, be that for food (free range eggs) or riding horses (even tho i knew vegans that road horses), or guide dogs for the blind ........RAT.........The only thing I'm against is harming animals. If the Manuka (is that how you spell it?) honey bee's leave the hive of their own accord and are not disturbed with like the 'wild' honey bees are then I will just eat Manuka honey. Just like I eat free range eggs because I believe the chickens are not couped up in cages. All other omnivorous animals take from other animals so I think it's natural for us to do so. It's part of the food chain. I just hate it when animals aren't treated with respect. It makes me sick. But if it make other people happy then I won't call myself a vegan. I didn't anyway, it was other people that did. See you all soon. Love Genevieve. P.S. I'm gonna do some research into honey now. Thank you for the info. :)~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

When free range hens don't lay at the rate when they were at their most fertile , then they are killed off and replaced by a younger model

Lucky for me that they don't do the same to women once they reach the menopause (and stop producing eggs !!!!! ) I could still live for another 30 odd years !!! How many years of life are you denying the hen 5,7, ? What is the natural lifespan of a hen ? Anyone know ? Where is the respect killing something off earlier than old age

We have a better brain than other omnivores and we understand the concepts of cruelty/imprisonment/fear/ etc etc Omnivores like rats/pigs etc probably don't . Then again, they don't imprison those that they intend to eat ,or kill them all within sight of each other in a blood stained stinking slaughter house . Don't forget by buying free range eggs you are paying for those hens to have a violent premature death . They won't be allowed to die of old age surrounded by their "friends " as you and I hopefully will

You don't need eggs They smell foul ( fowl ) any way

You are not a vegan if you eat eggs

I could call myself a virgin as I don't have sex !!! But I have kids !!! So I am obviously using the wrong word

The vegan Soc, defines what a vegan is. Its nothing to do with making people on here happy . It has a precise meaning

tw0big8oo8s [tw0big8oo8s] 23 August 2002 16:20 Subject: MAYBE I SHOULD LEAVE.... Just like I eat free range eggs because I believe the chickens are not couped up in cages. All other omnivorous animals take from other animals so I think it's natural for us to do so. It's part of the food chain. I just hate it when animals aren't treated with respect. It makes me sick. But if it make other people happy then I won't call myself a vegan. I didn't anyway, it was other people that did. See you all soon. Love Genevieve. P.S. I'm gonna do some research into honey now. Thank you for the info. :)~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -