IndiaDivine.org

Muck Dock at the Veg Fest!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just back from said fest. Only person I recog'd was Ian - even tho he attempted to disguise himself with a haircut!

Unf, never met K@ and couldn't find Angie on Veggies so left the MD on the Veggies table in the hope that someone from this/these list(s) will see it and give it a home. While I was carting it around a woman on one of the stalls asked if I liked it cos she didn't but also fed it to her cats... Is this cat-abuse I wonder?

Seems to be more & more food stalls at the Fest and less of the more interesting stalls and it's always so crowded cos the hall is way too small. Don't think I even stayed an hour but at least I've got enough veggie sausages to last till the new year. And some Troody Scrumptious chocs to try plus stuff for my non-vegan friends...

Another thought - how do you spot a vegan-list person you've never met among a hall full of vegans?

Viv

"You'll Never Walk Alone with a Basenji" www.veganvillage.co.uk www.vegansociety.com

cathyjupp [cj]Sunday, September 29, 2002 1:29 PM Subject: Re: FW: File - Profile questionnaireCathyps Hope you all enjoyed the vegan festival. Was there enough Mock Duck to go round - or did you resort to Graham's worms?

Sorry not to see you Viv---must have been on the only occasion when I had a quick wander .

We found the mock duck and I insisted on taking it because I assumed it was the famous (infamous ?) tin . Will do an experiment on the cats and will let you know if they snuff it

I wore a badge ,which is the only sensible way ,imo

..Met janey and two gorgeous looking young men !!!! Didn't make them like that in my day !!!

Viv [vc27] 29 September 2002 13:46 Subject: Muck Dock at the Veg Fest!

Just back from said fest. Only person I recog'd was Ian - even tho he attempted to disguise himself with a haircut!

Unf, never met K@ and couldn't find Angie on Veggies so left the MD on the Veggies table in the hope that someone from this/these list(s) will see it and give it a home. While I was carting it around a woman on one of the stalls asked if I liked it cos she didn't but also fed it to her cats... Is this cat-abuse I wonder?

Seems to be more & more food stalls at the Fest and less of the more interesting stalls and it's always so crowded cos the hall is way too small. Don't think I even stayed an hour but at least I've got enough veggie sausages to last till the new year. And some Troody Scrumptious chocs to try plus stuff for my non-vegan friends...

Another thought - how do you spot a vegan-list person you've never met among a hall full of vegans?

Viv

"You'll Never Walk Alone with a Basenji" www.veganvillage.co.uk www.vegansociety.com

cathyjupp [cj]Sunday, September 29, 2002 1:29 PM Subject: Re: FW: File - Profile questionnaireCathyps Hope you all enjoyed the vegan festival. Was there enough Mock Duck to go round - or did you resort to Graham's worms?~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

Went there a few times - were you inside cooking perhaps?

Hope the cats survived the MD!

Viv

Angie Wright [angiewright]Tuesday, October 01, 2002 10:36 PM Subject: RE: Muck Dock at the Veg Fest!

Sorry not to see you Viv---must have been on the only occasion when I had a quick wander .

We found the mock duck and I insisted on taking it because I assumed it was the famous (infamous ?) tin . Will do an experiment on the cats and will let you know if they snuff it

I wore a badge ,which is the only sensible way ,imo

..Met janey and two gorgeous looking young men !!!! Didn't make them like that in my day !!!

I was selling the pasties and sos rolls so not inside cooking . Always serving tho'

Will let you know about the MD!

Viv [vc27] 02 October 2002 02:33 Subject: RE: Muck Dock at the Veg Fest!

Went there a few times - were you inside cooking perhaps?

Hope the cats survived the MD!

Viv ---------------------------

---

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

Version: 6.0.391 / Virus Database: 222 - Release 19/09/2002