IndiaDivine.org

Veg Fest etc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Nick,

If things go to form on these lists you'll be avoiding people next year, not waving flags! - we've had some fallings out. Not sure on which lists tho, are you on any of the others? Think most of us are on all of them, uncensored, chat, eco etc. If you're interested, do a search on the groups page & you'll find them. They're not too busy at the mo but when something kicks off you can get several hundred e's a day. It's a laugh for the most part tho...

As for the Veg Fest, didn't enjoy it as much as usual. Seems to be more about food now, tho obviously, that's a major part of being vegan. And the hall's too small and if you do want to eat you're likely to have to do it standing up which isn't good if you've got bags (or are just old & knackered like me!).

Anyway, hope you got loads out of it and loads of literature for your family & friends. And don't wait for Jan 1st - be World Vegan Day soon, why don't you try that instead! http://www.worldveganday.org/html/

Viv

"You'll Never Walk Alone with a Basenji" www.veganvillage.co.uk www.vegansociety.com

Nick Abbott [nabbott]Sunday, September 29, 2002 5:39 PM Subject: RE: FW: File - Profile questionnaire

Hi Angie,

Sorry didn't see you (same as Viv) altho I tried my best!! Maybe next year we should turn up and wave flags/wear funny hats or somwthing????

I really enjoyed the VUK festival - glad I went reasonably early tho! I felt it is better for people going for the first time but having said that it was fab as it was totally a natural thing i.e. we were all in the same boat (so to speak). I had the veg curry - quite hot but never had tried tofu before and it was yummy. It was a bit overwhelming for me what with the animal rights groups but very interesting!!

Hope you enjoyed it too (same to the rest!) it'd be interesting to hear your comments on what you thought this year?!

Regards,

Nick