IndiaDivine.org

Mother Hemp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

www.motherhemp.com

Brighton-based Hemp product company ...

Found in Planet Organic:

Organic Hemp Ice - 100ml. 500ml pots

"Our delicious dairy free alternative to ice cream is made from the 'creamy milk' produced from crushed organic hemp seeds. Tastes just like ice cream but without the dairy and is made from non-hydrogenated fat. It is available in 3 flavours Vanilla, Strawberry, Mint Choc Chip. Contains no cholestrol!"

When I tried Mother Hemp ice cream from Organic Friends in Harrow (which sadly went out of business) I found it bitter in comparison to other vegan ice cream. Did anyone else notice a bitter taste, or is it just me that has weird taste buds?

Lesley

Oliver Slay [oliver]12 November 2002 15:38VegansUncensored ; Subject: Mother Hemp

www.motherhemp.com

Brighton-based Hemp product company ...

Found in Planet Organic:

Organic Hemp Ice - 100ml. 500ml pots

"Our delicious dairy free alternative to ice cream is made from the 'creamy milk' produced from crushed organic hemp seeds. Tastes just like ice cream but without the dairy and is made from non-hydrogenated fat. It is available in 3 flavours Vanilla, Strawberry, Mint Choc Chip. Contains no cholestrol!"

~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -