IndiaDivine.org

You Go, Edith !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yeah, in this case it was ... at 14 they were scary to me; they looked it, they acted it and they knew it and it wasn't going to stop them from having a laugh either. I almost dropped their lunch trays over them a few times because a couple of them, no matter how sickly they were, always had the strength to grab my skirt and tugged it towards them until my crotch was just inches away. They all loved that and pissed themselves laughing at my awkwardness. What do you expect from an all male terminally ill ward where beer and cigs are allowed by the doctors and nurses. I'm glad their last days were spent laughing even if it was at my expense. I've never forgotten any one of them, those sickly scary gits! PS What does slg stand for?

slg edith <slgedith wrote:

No need to apologise for your lovely caring message about poor people dying...But sickly is not same as "scary", right?

Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!

Guest guest

>What does slg stand for?

Hi Saoirse

As you know, I am an appalling bully.

Angie the Oxen says so even though I made her famous in my story.

When I was on the League of Cruel Sports message board I was called a

silly little girl by a big hunt because I called the LACS hypocrits...

So there was Slg Edith and then there was Slg Sarah and then Slg

Auntie and then the hypocrits shut down their own board!

I am not a slag

--Edith

Guest guest

Why do you think LACS are hypocrites? I reckon there's always some hypocrisy at that level of campaigning, ie. RSPCA, WSPA to name a couple... but that's not to say there aren't good people with the animals' best interest at heart.

Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!

Guest guest

In New York - after no smoking law introduced last week

A bouncer at a bar on Manhattan's Lower East Side was fatally stabbed early yesterday during a fight that broke out after he asked two patrons to put out their cigarettes, the police said.

and what comments do follow!

"Why does somebody have to suffer because somebody wants to pass a cigarette law?" Tony Blake asked. He said that he did not smoke or drink himself, but added, "If you go to Sodom and Gomorrah, you're going to find people smoking there. This is what bars are."

good heavens!