IndiaDivine.org

RE: Nestling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

didn't doctors get bonuses (from Nestle?) for getting mothers to use formula milk instead of breastfeeding aswell?

Jak [jak.remec] I didn't register after eights as being nestle at the time of reading, butnow i remember i always avoid them, in fact any product with that nestlelogo on it. Yuk, the fiends! In case anyone isn't aware, nestle get mothersin third world companies using their formula product to feed their babies bygiving them free samples and literature that will convince them that it isbest for their babies. Then the mothers milk dries up, and she can't affordanything beyond the free samples given.

like they get bonuses for giving vaccinations ?

Oliver Slay

didn't doctors get bonuses (from Nestle?) for getting mothers to use formula milk instead of breastfeeding aswell?

Jak [jak.remec] I didn't register after eights as being nestle at the time of reading, butnow i remember i always avoid them, in fact any product with that nestlelogo on it. Yuk, the fiends! In case anyone isn't aware, nestle get mothersin third world companies using their formula product to feed their babies bygiving them free samples and literature that will convince them that it isbest for their babies. Then the mothers milk dries up, and she can't affordanything beyond the free samples given.

I didn't know about that, but it wouldn't suprise me at all!

-

Oliver Slay

Tuesday, October 28, 2003 3:25 PM

Oliver Slay

Jak [jak.remec] I didn't register after eights as being nestle at the time of reading, butnow i remember i always avoid them, in fact any product with that nestlelogo on it. Yuk, the fiends! In case anyone isn't aware, nestle get mothersin third world companies using their formula product to feed their babies bygiving them free samples and literature that will convince them that it isbest for their babies. Then the mothers milk dries up, and she can't affordanything beyond the free samples given.**~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

well apparently the scheme (for MMR only) was abandonned by GPs in July last year:

"In a deal introduced 12 years ago, GPs can earn £2,865 extra if 90 per cent of the children on their list are vaccinated or £955 if 70 per cent are vaccinated."

http://www.vaccinationnews.com/DailyNews/July2002/DoctorsAbandon3.htm

but it goes to show ... and just because they abandonned a deal for MMR it does not mean that abandonned other such schemes...

but in November of 2002?

http://www.rense.com/general32/mmm.htm

Australia?

"The Australian government has instituted a series of draconian measures designed to force parents who have made an informed choice not to vaccinate their children into changing their minds by penalising them financially. There is a $4 billion deficit in the Medicare budget and yet this government has managed to find $100 million a year to bribe doctors to push, and push hard, to achieve a 90% vaccination rate among their patients for a bounty of $2,500."

http://www.livingnow.com.au/issues/s1issuesstories5.htm

it's a method used by very big companies to push anything that anyone isn't sure about onto an unsuspecting public ...

anyone interested in more information on vaccinations i recommend reading The Vaccination Bible published by "What the Doctors Don't Tell You" ... www.wddty.com i think ... cheap ... full of good info...

Jak [jak.remec]

-

Oliver Slay

It is commonplace in the UK for doctors to strike off families who refuse vaccination, happened to us with our first baby 10 years ago, and we have heard of others since, they don't want to keep people on their lists who will stop them getting their bonuses

Lesley

Oliver Slay [oliver]28 October 2003 16:43 Subject: RE: Nestling

well apparently the scheme (for MMR only) was abandonned by GPs in July last year:

"In a deal introduced 12 years ago, GPs can earn £2,865 extra if 90 per cent of the children on their list are vaccinated or £955 if 70 per cent are vaccinated."

but it goes to show ... and just because they abandonned a deal for MMR it does not mean that abandonned other such schemes...

but in November of 2002?

Australia?

"The Australian government has instituted a series of draconian measures designed to force parents who have made an informed choice not to vaccinate their children into changing their minds by penalising them financially. There is a $4 billion deficit in the Medicare budget and yet this government has managed to find $100 million a year to bribe doctors to push, and push hard, to achieve a 90% vaccination rate among their patients for a bounty of $2,500."

http://www.livingnow.com.au/issues/s1issuesstories5.htm

it's a method used by very big companies to push anything that anyone isn't sure about onto an unsuspecting public ...

anyone interested in more information on vaccinations i recommend reading The Vaccination Bible published by "What the Doctors Don't Tell You" ... www.wddty.com i think ... cheap ... full of good info...

Jak [jak.remec]

-

Oliver Slay

like they get bonuses for giving vaccinations ?**~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

in one of the articles apparently someone came up with an option that doctors could mark off people as 'informed refusal' ... and they wouldn't count towards the 90% ...

but that's no consolation for something that occured before ... and i don't know if that rule is in place...

Lesley Dove [Lesley]

It is commonplace in the UK for doctors to strike off families who refuse vaccination, happened to us with our first baby 10 years ago, and we have heard of others since, they don't want to keep people on their lists who will stop them getting their bonuses

Lesley

Oliver Slay [oliver]

but in November of 2002?

They could strike anyone off claiming the doctor-patient relationship had broken down, that was the usual excuse used for striking off non-vaccinators, it basically allows them to do as they like in deciding who to boot off their lists, but I don't need any consolation anyway! The reason being that I was able to find another GP in the area without too much bother and I knew we had the right to be assigned to one anyway if none took us voluntarily (even if that meant being moved from GP to GP every three months which is not desirable but does allow for NHS cover if we needed it), also the main reason I am happy enough it happened was it gave me the perfect opportunity to go to the local press about the scandal of bullying anti-informed-choice doctors and they interviewed Magda Taylor from the Informed Parent group, so they covered it rather well. If we had not been struck off we would not have been able to highlight the nationwide problem locally in Harrow. It was better for them to strike me off than to victimise someone who would not then go public and stand up to the bully, the doctor quite simply picked on the wrong new first time mother, perhaps assuming I was not confident enough to stand up to him and make sure he was publicly humiliated, he got it wrong and no doubt regretted his attempt to bully me when his name was in the local paper as being intolerant of parental right to choose not to vaccinate.

Lesley

Oliver Slay [oliver]28 October 2003 17:00 Subject: RE: Nestling

in one of the articles apparently someone came up with an option that doctors could mark off people as 'informed refusal' ... and they wouldn't count towards the 90% ...

but that's no consolation for something that occured before ... and i don't know if that rule is in place...

Lesley Dove [Lesley]

Lesley

Oliver Slay [oliver]

but in November of 2002?

http://www.rense.com/general32/mmm.htm**~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

very good Lesley! well done for standing up to him!

Jak

-

Lesley Dove

Tuesday, October 28, 2003 6:03 PM

They could strike anyone off claiming the doctor-patient relationship had broken down, that was the usual excuse used for striking off non-vaccinators, it basically allows them to do as they like in deciding who to boot off their lists, but I don't need any consolation anyway! The reason being that I was able to find another GP in the area without too much bother and I knew we had the right to be assigned to one anyway if none took us voluntarily (even if that meant being moved from GP to GP every three months which is not desirable but does allow for NHS cover if we needed it), also the main reason I am happy enough it happened was it gave me the perfect opportunity to go to the local press about the scandal of bullying anti-informed-choice doctors and they interviewed Magda Taylor from the Informed Parent group, so they covered it rather well. If we had not been struck off we would not have been able to highlight the nationwide problem locally in Harrow. It was better for them to strike me off than to victimise someone who would not then go public and stand up to the bully, the doctor quite simply picked on the wrong new first time mother, perhaps assuming I was not confident enough to stand up to him and make sure he was publicly humiliated, he got it wrong and no doubt regretted his attempt to bully me when his name was in the local paper as being intolerant of parental right to choose not to vaccinate.

Lesley

Oliver Slay [oliver]28 October 2003 17:00 Subject: RE: Nestling

Lesley Dove [Lesley]

Lesley

Oliver Slay [oliver]

but in November of 2002?

http://www.rense.com/general32/mmm.htm**~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -