Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everybody

Anybody know a good place to get vegan toddler shoes - the twins are

walking!!! but they only turned one this week so I need vegan shoes

for tiny feet (size 4)

Any ideas anyone?

Ellie

We find Shoe Express do a lot of non-leather for adults and children, but I don't know if they are all over the country.

I have a couple of for veggie and vegan parents, if you are interested in linking up with other like-minded mums and toddlers.

The groups are basically for veggie and vegan parents in the north-west (I took that group over to keep it going even though I don't live in the area), and my other group is for the south-east. Even if you are not in either of these areas you are welcome to join either of the groups and ask for advice and support from others.

Email me please if you would like to join one of the vegparents groups.

Lesley

Ellie Mayson [ellie2002]14 October 2004 05:51 Subject: toddler shoesHi everybodyAnybody know a good place to get vegan toddler shoes - the twins are walking!!! but they only turned one this week so I need vegan shoes for tiny feet (size 4)Any ideas anyone?Ellie~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -

Hi Lesley

I think we must have some Shoe Express stores close by as the name

sounds familiar - I'll check it out, thanks for the info ... and

I've mailed you about vegparents - sounds great.

Ellie

, " Lesley Dove " <Lesley@v...> wrote:

> We find Shoe Express do a lot of non-leather for adults and

children, but I

> don't know if they are all over the country.

>

>>

> Lesley

>

>

> Ellie Mayson [ellie2002@b...]

> 14 October 2004 05:51

>

> toddler shoes

>

>

>

> Hi everybody

>

> Anybody know a good place to get vegan toddler shoes - the twins

are

> walking!!! but they only turned one this week so I need vegan

shoes

> for tiny feet (size 4)

>

> Any ideas anyone?

>

> Ellie

>

>

>

I tried emailing you and it bounced back! I've never known that to happen when someone has just emailed me, do you know what the problem could be? I assume you can get messages through this group still anyway.

The is at vegparentsnw and there is a veggie mum with twins on that group as well.

I sent you invitation from the group but that might not have worked either I assume as my email to you failed.

If you would like to find other vegan families nearer to you why not join the Vegan Families contact list which is run by the Vegan Society, the details are on their website, and it is easy to join up.

That was one of the first things we did to find others because when we had our first child we did not know any other vegans with children although we knew lots of vegans.

http://www.vegansociety.com/html/people/lifestyle/families/list.php

Lesley

Ellie Mayson [ellie2002]14 October 2004 20:15 Subject: Re: toddler shoesHi LesleyI think we must have some Shoe Express stores close by as the name sounds familiar - I'll check it out, thanks for the info ... and I've mailed you about vegparents - sounds great.Ellie , "Lesley Dove" <Lesley@v...> wrote:> We find Shoe Express do a lot of non-leather for adults and children, but I> don't know if they are all over the country.> >> > Lesley> > > Ellie Mayson [ellie2002@b...]> 14 October 2004 05:51> > toddler shoes> > > > Hi everybody> > Anybody know a good place to get vegan toddler shoes - the twins are> walking!!! but they only turned one this week so I need vegan shoes> for tiny feet (size 4)> > Any ideas anyone?> > Ellie> > > ~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>Un: send a blank message to -