IndiaDivine.org

Wetherspoons

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A friend of mine (vegetarian) had the Wetherspoons Sunday 'Nut Roast' but was deeply suspicious about the gravy......... looked very much the same as everyone else's gravy, but 'Nut Roast' is listed as suitable for vegetarians. She emailed them about it... no reply :-( Could they be so stupid as to put a non vegetarian gravy on a vegetarian meal???? S-Jmav lists <ndisc wrote: On Wednesday, February 15, 2006, at 10:09 pm, peter hurd wrote:> Tricky, it would depend if the burger was produced seperately from the > other food and with different pans/gloves etc. I have tried to open > their link http://www.rfbrookes.co.uk/Web/FoodFacts/FoodFacts.nsf/> but couldnt get it to work? Its always a bit of a lottery eating at > places like this I`m afraid!It

was a struggle, but this is the result of the search for "Vegan" on http://www.rfbrookes.co.uk/Web/FoodFacts/FoodFacts.nsf/ OptionDisplay?OpenForm> These meals are suitable for you from the following menu categories. > ...> Being Good?----Jacket Potato with Baked Beans and a Side Salad (no > dressing)> Curry Club----Mango Chutney> Curry Club----Onion Bhajis> Curry Club----Peshwari Naan Bread> Curry Club----Spicy Poppadums> Curry Club----Vegetable & Spinach Pakora> Curry Club----Vegetable Bonda> Curry Club----Vegetable Samosas> Curry Club----Yellow Basmati Rice> Desserts----Fruit Salad> Healthy Sides----Side Salad (with Dressing)> Jacket Potatoes----Baked Beans> Pastas & Salads----Side Salad with Dressing> Pastas & Salads----Side Salad without Dressing> Side Orders----Battered Onion Rings> Side Orders----Side Salad with

Dressing> To Start----Bowl of Chips> To Start----Mediterranean Breads> Wetherburgers----Vegetable Burger with ChipsI like that the rice and naan is suitable, but none of the curries.Michael.~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit Un: send a blank message to -

They could and would, why didnt they ask?....its a lottery I`m afraid.......... The Valley Vegan............gushoneybungirl <gushoneybungirl wrote: A friend of mine (vegetarian) had the Wetherspoons Sunday 'Nut Roast' but was deeply suspicious about the gravy......... looked very much the same as everyone else's gravy, but 'Nut Roast' is listed as suitable for vegetarians. She emailed them about it... no reply :-( Could they be so stupid as to put a non vegetarian gravy on a vegetarian meal???? S-Jmav lists <ndisc wrote: On Wednesday, February 15, 2006, at 10:09 pm, peter hurd wrote:> Tricky, it

would depend if the burger was produced seperately from the > other food and with different pans/gloves etc. I have tried to open > their link http://www.rfbrookes.co.uk/Web/FoodFacts/FoodFacts.nsf/> but couldnt get it to work? Its always a bit of a lottery eating at > places like this I`m afraid!It was a struggle, but this is the result of the search for "Vegan" on http://www.rfbrookes.co.uk/Web/FoodFacts/FoodFacts.nsf/ OptionDisplay?OpenForm> These meals are suitable for you from the following menu categories. > ...> Being Good?----Jacket Potato with Baked Beans and a Side Salad (no > dressing)> Curry Club----Mango Chutney> Curry Club----Onion Bhajis> Curry Club----Peshwari Naan Bread> Curry Club----Spicy Poppadums> Curry Club----Vegetable & Spinach Pakora> Curry Club----Vegetable Bonda> Curry Club----Vegetable Samosas> Curry Club----Yellow

Basmati Rice> Desserts----Fruit Salad> Healthy Sides----Side Salad (with Dressing)> Jacket Potatoes----Baked Beans> Pastas & Salads----Side Salad with Dressing> Pastas & Salads----Side Salad without Dressing> Side Orders----Battered Onion Rings> Side Orders----Side Salad with Dressing> To Start----Bowl of Chips> To Start----Mediterranean Breads> Wetherburgers----Vegetable Burger with ChipsI like that the rice and naan is suitable, but none of the curries.Michael.~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit Un: send a blank message to -